Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] ~ Tulip's OC Art Shop ~ [USD]
[center]Welcome![/center] [center]***Rules*** *Please credit my art. Do not claim it as your own* *Prices may vary based on complexity & detail* *NO NSFW (Includes gore)* [b][u][url=https://imgur.com/a/2gbjmgA]Samples[/url][/u][/b] [b]Prices are in USD[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/B6cbRF5.png[/img] I [b][u]WILL[/u][/b] also draw characters not gijinka specific. This includes OCs, Dnd characters/NPCs, and fanart[/center] [b]Fill out to order:[/b] [quote]Dragon/Character: Type[b]*[/b]: Reference[b]*[/b]: Specifications[b]*[/b]: BG/Transparent[b]*[/b]: [/quote] [b]*Type:[/b] Bust, 1/2 Body, etc. [b]*Reference:[/b] Try to include a visual reference if possible. If you do not have one [indent]available I will accept a detailed description and will work with you to make sure it's interpreted correctly.[/indent] [b]*Specifications:[/b] Let me know if there is any specific posing, props or clothes not in [indent]references you would like included. [/indent] [b]*BG/Transparent:[/b] Solid color background or transparent image
Welcome!
***Rules***
*Please credit my art. Do not claim it as your own*
*Prices may vary based on complexity & detail*
*NO NSFW (Includes gore)*
Samples

Prices are in USD
B6cbRF5.png

I WILL also draw characters not gijinka specific. This includes OCs, Dnd characters/NPCs, and fanart

Fill out to order:
Quote:
Dragon/Character:
Type*:
Reference*:
Specifications*:
BG/Transparent*:
*Type: Bust, 1/2 Body, etc.
*Reference: Try to include a visual reference if possible. If you do not have one
available I will accept a detailed description and will work with you to make sure it's interpreted correctly.
*Specifications: Let me know if there is any specific posing, props or clothes not in
references you would like included.
*BG/Transparent: Solid color background or transparent image

[center][u][b]~Completed Pieces~[/b][/u][/center] ~@AristosAchaion34 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Gc9HB5G.png[/img]
~Completed Pieces~

~@AristosAchaion34
Gc9HB5G.png
boop
boop
@tulipangie Hey! I love your art style!! I recently made a DnD character and my favorite thing is immediately getting art of them lol Dragon/Character: Duncan - Half-orc bard from a DnD campaign! Type*: Full body shaded Reference*: I have an avatar maker, basic idea [img]https://puu.sh/FXtt3/09c005c3fe.png[/img] But the changes are that he has the typical half orc tusks/teeth sticking up from the bottom jaw, and he looks a little less angry and more nervous or concerned Specifications*: As long as he's wearing some kind of basic leather armor, can take inspiration from sailors because that's his background! He has a mandolin as his instrument, and a dagger and rapier at his waist. Also feel free to change up his clothing BUT the earring with the blue feather is important! BG/Transparent*: BG whatever color you think looks best as long as it's not white or black!! Gray is fine, I just don't like the harshness of black/white If you need any more information please let me know! I'm not a huge fan of how "soft" the avatar maker looks, he looks too human in my opinion. But honestly it's up to you what you do! I think the tusks will probably make the difference in his face.
@tulipangie
Hey! I love your art style!! I recently made a DnD character and my favorite thing is immediately getting art of them lol

Dragon/Character: Duncan - Half-orc bard from a DnD campaign!
Type*: Full body shaded
Reference*: I have an avatar maker, basic idea
09c005c3fe.png
But the changes are that he has the typical half orc tusks/teeth sticking up from the bottom jaw, and he looks a little less angry and more nervous or concerned
Specifications*: As long as he's wearing some kind of basic leather armor, can take inspiration from sailors because that's his background! He has a mandolin as his instrument, and a dagger and rapier at his waist. Also feel free to change up his clothing BUT the earring with the blue feather is important!
BG/Transparent*: BG whatever color you think looks best as long as it's not white or black!! Gray is fine, I just don't like the harshness of black/white

If you need any more information please let me know! I'm not a huge fan of how "soft" the avatar maker looks, he looks too human in my opinion. But honestly it's up to you what you do! I think the tusks will probably make the difference in his face.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
Hi @AristosAchaion34 ! Thanks so much for being the first to order! I can get started on that for you ASAP!
Hi @AristosAchaion34 ! Thanks so much for being the first to order! I can get started on that for you ASAP!
boop
boop
Quick bump!
Quick bump!
bump
bump