Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Summer camp mafia disscussion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[quote name="Fauxbia" date="2021-01-10 12:46:00" ] @QueenNoodles Hooray, walking social disasters! Just what we needed to solve a paranormal murder case! [/quote] So cute![emoji=heart size=1]
Fauxbia wrote on 2021-01-10 12:46:00:
@QueenNoodles
Hooray, walking social disasters! Just what we needed to solve a paranormal murder case!

So cute!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
:D I'm gonna go for a bit.
But I'll be back later to check up on stuff!
:D I'm gonna go for a bit.
But I'll be back later to check up on stuff!
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
Ok gonna drop out, apologies. Since school started I've been much busier than expected so I thought I would be able to participate. Again, really sorry since I know you guys are running a little low on people. D:
Ok gonna drop out, apologies. Since school started I've been much busier than expected so I thought I would be able to participate. Again, really sorry since I know you guys are running a little low on people. D:
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
@ChickenDinner

No worries! Thanks for letting us know, and not just poofing!
@ChickenDinner

No worries! Thanks for letting us know, and not just poofing!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@FruitAndFlour
is it alright if we ask your character questions?
sorry for the ping, looking at your forum posts you do seem pretty busy

just let me know when you're available if we can
@FruitAndFlour
is it alright if we ask your character questions?
sorry for the ping, looking at your forum posts you do seem pretty busy

just let me know when you're available if we can
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
[center]Nine is dead!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/558743137623867432/786966692646748212/1.gif[/img] Ahaha ghosts are mind readers, shouldn't have thought about that, Nine. This game was fun though, sorry for being inactive towards Nine's demise, my inactivity was sort of a mix of flight rising burn out and finding new hobbies to occupy my time. The imagery of a deflated Nine and a small bogsneak plushie was interesting, so I drew the plushie part. This would probably be around when the ghosts have juust finished their heinous crimes. At least today the remaining campers get a break from dragon viscera and blood, and instead get the empty skin of a dragon. [b]:)[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/749210740535197706/801282169464291338/34_rip_nine.png[/img] [/center]
Nine is dead!!
1.gif

Ahaha ghosts are mind readers, shouldn't have thought about that, Nine.
This game was fun though, sorry for being inactive towards Nine's demise, my inactivity was sort of a mix of flight rising burn out and finding new hobbies to occupy my time.

The imagery of a deflated Nine and a small bogsneak plushie was interesting, so I drew the plushie part. This would probably be around when the ghosts have juust finished their heinous crimes. At least today the remaining campers get a break from dragon viscera and blood, and instead get the empty skin of a dragon. :)

34_rip_nine.png
Untitled472_20200405073711.png
Might be slow with replying and all.
<:/ Got a lot of stuff going on with school, work, and home stress.
So, sorry I won't be on as much. Not going to drop out yet, but I'll likely keep playing until the beginning of next month.

Also, yike! Nine is ded! 8(
Might be slow with replying and all.
<:/ Got a lot of stuff going on with school, work, and home stress.
So, sorry I won't be on as much. Not going to drop out yet, but I'll likely keep playing until the beginning of next month.

Also, yike! Nine is ded! 8(
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
Can someone explain to me what happened?

Why is nine a plushie, and are they alive again?! I'm sorry, I couldn't quite understand the text. Sorry.
Can someone explain to me what happened?

Why is nine a plushie, and are they alive again?! I'm sorry, I couldn't quite understand the text. Sorry.
@Glumn
Oof, sorry, I forgot to include the explanation in the thing. Buuut... Autumn an Neith were brought back by the sorcerer, since they are the soulmates they were brought back together. Nine was killed by the ghosts, she was a camper.
@Glumn
Oof, sorry, I forgot to include the explanation in the thing. Buuut... Autumn an Neith were brought back by the sorcerer, since they are the soulmates they were brought back together. Nine was killed by the ghosts, she was a camper.
UeDZaC8.png
@ApolloHalfMoon

Oh. So two were brought back and one was killed, all in the same night?

(Sorry if I'm being slow. I just wanna know as much as possible before I make a response on the RP forum)
@ApolloHalfMoon

Oh. So two were brought back and one was killed, all in the same night?

(Sorry if I'm being slow. I just wanna know as much as possible before I make a response on the RP forum)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21