Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Danganronpa RP with a challenge (Open!)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45
Casandra laughed to herself at Lysander's desperate attempt to hide his embarrassment from Fern's portrait of him.

“I don’t wanna put you on the spot so I’ll let you know when we get free time-” she smiled,struggling to stab a tomato in her salad “-also I doubt anything’s gonna happen anytime soon”

a white lie, but even she didn’t know what the future held, ever since she first set foot in the school, her visions had been blurry and headache inducing. Every other method she knew was also inconclusive;It was frustrating and confusing.

She held in a sigh as she collected the cards she had dropped from her sudden game of 52 pick up. “If anything does, you’ve got Fern and I”

.......that probably wasn’t the most reassuring thing I could of said but it’s the truth

Casandra laughed to herself at Lysander's desperate attempt to hide his embarrassment from Fern's portrait of him.

“I don’t wanna put you on the spot so I’ll let you know when we get free time-” she smiled,struggling to stab a tomato in her salad “-also I doubt anything’s gonna happen anytime soon”

a white lie, but even she didn’t know what the future held, ever since she first set foot in the school, her visions had been blurry and headache inducing. Every other method she knew was also inconclusive;It was frustrating and confusing.

She held in a sigh as she collected the cards she had dropped from her sudden game of 52 pick up. “If anything does, you’ve got Fern and I”

.......that probably wasn’t the most reassuring thing I could of said but it’s the truth

5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
(Wait, question, were the cards that fell tarot cards?
(Wait, question, were the cards that fell tarot cards?
(Yes! There are 78 tarot cards in total but I wanted to make the 52 pick up joke lol)
(Yes! There are 78 tarot cards in total but I wanted to make the 52 pick up joke lol)
(Sooo how are you guys? I don’t know how to start a conversation lol)
Fern nodded, munching on their sandwich. “Yeah Lysander, don’t worry, you’ve got someone who can actually see the future and someone who picks out details rather well. Nothing’s gonna get past us.” They tried to keep themselves optimistic for his sake. “Now that I’ve thought about it, Lysander, did you eat yet? If you did, I either didn’t notice or you ate before we got here.” Fern hadn’t realized they’d finished their sandwich since they had focused on their friends.
(Sooo how are you guys? I don’t know how to start a conversation lol)
Fern nodded, munching on their sandwich. “Yeah Lysander, don’t worry, you’ve got someone who can actually see the future and someone who picks out details rather well. Nothing’s gonna get past us.” They tried to keep themselves optimistic for his sake. “Now that I’ve thought about it, Lysander, did you eat yet? If you did, I either didn’t notice or you ate before we got here.” Fern hadn’t realized they’d finished their sandwich since they had focused on their friends.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(Horrible, too much school work. How are you? Also, to make convos easier, I'd recommend making an OOC chat).
Lysander picked up on Cassandra's lie, but didn't say anything as he hoped he was just reading too deep into her tone of voice. If he wasn't though, what was going to come soon? What had she seen? Man, being a mind-reader would have been useful.

"Oh... yeah, I ate a bit. I'm too hungry to not eat." He held up his empty tray that had some crumbs, signifying that he had been carefully eating over it as to not leave food bits on the ground.

"Uh, I don't really know when free-time is. So whenever you come and get me we can do a reading, Cassandra."
(Horrible, too much school work. How are you? Also, to make convos easier, I'd recommend making an OOC chat).
Lysander picked up on Cassandra's lie, but didn't say anything as he hoped he was just reading too deep into her tone of voice. If he wasn't though, what was going to come soon? What had she seen? Man, being a mind-reader would have been useful.

"Oh... yeah, I ate a bit. I'm too hungry to not eat." He held up his empty tray that had some crumbs, signifying that he had been carefully eating over it as to not leave food bits on the ground.

"Uh, I don't really know when free-time is. So whenever you come and get me we can do a reading, Cassandra."
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(Sorry you’re not doing good Eskria. And I get that there’s a lot of work, I struggled with my online stuff until like 5 pm today.)
(That’s not a bad idea. I might just go and do that real quick, hold on a sec.)
(Sorry you’re not doing good Eskria. And I get that there’s a lot of work, I struggled with my online stuff until like 5 pm today.)
(That’s not a bad idea. I might just go and do that real quick, hold on a sec.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(Dang, hope your work isn't as crammed as mine is :( )
(Dang, hope your work isn't as crammed as mine is :( )
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(I mean, I’ve got like three assignments due a day on average, sometimes more. And I’m doing duel enrollment for college that hasn’t started up just yet, so that just adds on. It gets old after a while. So tired.)
(I mean, I’ve got like three assignments due a day on average, sometimes more. And I’m doing duel enrollment for college that hasn’t started up just yet, so that just adds on. It gets old after a while. So tired.)
“The future bends to my will!” She dramatically cackled before tossing another tomate in her mouth.

“I also have no idea when free time is so I’ll figure that out-“ with the cards back in her hand, she began placing them on the floor in front of her “-or I’ll just break into you room whenever I’m bored” unintelligible mumbling spilled from her mouth for a second before continuing “I’ll burn that bridge when I get there”

She giggled at Fern checking up on Lysander “You sound like my brother, always gotta make sure everyone’s ok”

“n-not in a mean way of course! It is a very nice thing to do!!” her arms waved In front of her defensively as she struggled to put it into words
“The future bends to my will!” She dramatically cackled before tossing another tomate in her mouth.

“I also have no idea when free time is so I’ll figure that out-“ with the cards back in her hand, she began placing them on the floor in front of her “-or I’ll just break into you room whenever I’m bored” unintelligible mumbling spilled from her mouth for a second before continuing “I’ll burn that bridge when I get there”

She giggled at Fern checking up on Lysander “You sound like my brother, always gotta make sure everyone’s ok”

“n-not in a mean way of course! It is a very nice thing to do!!” her arms waved In front of her defensively as she struggled to put it into words
Fern smiled. “No offense taken Cass. And of course I’m gonna make sure you two knuckleheads are okay, you’re pretty much all I’ve got here. Don’t think I don’t worry over you as well, because no one escapes my worrying!” They joked. “But yeah, you guys are my friends, I’m gonna make sure you’re alright. Anyways, my ramblings aside, I think free time is after the next two classes? We only have like four classes a day, if I remember correctly, which isn’t much in hindsight, although this school has a lot of Ultimates, which wouldn’t make sense in this situation.” Fern bounced their leg slightly in thought, trying to remember how many classes there were.
Fern smiled. “No offense taken Cass. And of course I’m gonna make sure you two knuckleheads are okay, you’re pretty much all I’ve got here. Don’t think I don’t worry over you as well, because no one escapes my worrying!” They joked. “But yeah, you guys are my friends, I’m gonna make sure you’re alright. Anyways, my ramblings aside, I think free time is after the next two classes? We only have like four classes a day, if I remember correctly, which isn’t much in hindsight, although this school has a lot of Ultimates, which wouldn’t make sense in this situation.” Fern bounced their leg slightly in thought, trying to remember how many classes there were.
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45