Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Triple Seafoam Imp Girl
1 2
Hello! So I'm an idiot and decided to make a triple Seafoam pair, I've had a triple Seafoam male for a while and I recently brought a female... without checking if they were related, which they apparently are. So, I'm selling her on for [s]the price I brought her[/s] cheaper than I brought her for I'm pretty sure I brought her for 200k. I was half asleep when I brought her hence why i didn't check the compatibility. This is her: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3831947][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38320/3831947_350.png[/img][/url] Female | Unnamed | Nature | Unbred Seafoam Iridescent Seafoam Shimmer Seafoam Gembond[/center] [b]Set up a crossroads or PM me[/b] to discuss possibly trades, thanks for looking!
Hello!

So I'm an idiot and decided to make a triple Seafoam pair, I've had a triple Seafoam male for a while and I recently brought a female... without checking if they were related, which they apparently are.

So, I'm selling her on for the price I brought her cheaper than I brought her for

I'm pretty sure I brought her for 200k. I was half asleep when I brought her hence why i didn't check the compatibility.

This is her:
3831947_350.png

Female | Unnamed | Nature | Unbred
Seafoam Iridescent
Seafoam Shimmer
Seafoam Gembond

Set up a crossroads or PM me to discuss possibly trades, thanks for looking!
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Dropped price in the AH, I just want her out my lair rn
Dropped price in the AH, I just want her out my lair rn
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
Bump
Bump
frond bump
frond bump
UP you go
UP you go
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
@Takoto I have a few seafoam pairs, when they breed i would be happy to try and trade some fresh blood into your lair
@Takoto I have a few seafoam pairs, when they breed i would be happy to try and trade some fresh blood into your lair
muvc07.png
@poetaster Oooo possibly! If she doesn't sell, I think I'll try to get a male to go with her, as I brought another female to go with the male I currently have. Can never have too many triple seafoams I guess xD
@poetaster Oooo possibly! If she doesn't sell, I think I'll try to get a male to go with her, as I brought another female to go with the male I currently have. Can never have too many triple seafoams I guess xD
@takoto there is NO SUCH THING as too many Seafoams!!!
@takoto there is NO SUCH THING as too many Seafoams!!!
muvc07.png
bumpin
bumpin
bumping
bumping
1 2