Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Danganronpa RP with a challenge (Open!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45
(OOPS I READ THAT WRONG LOL IGNORE THAT CASS SAID THAT)
(OOPS I READ THAT WRONG LOL IGNORE THAT CASS SAID THAT)
5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
(It's okay, I do that all the time haha)
(It's okay, I do that all the time haha)
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
(I’ll probably just read for now, maybe until time for class again. Unless you wanna split a teacher cheery/ anyone and I’ll be the other teacher!)
(I’ll probably just read for now, maybe until time for class again. Unless you wanna split a teacher cheery/ anyone and I’ll be the other teacher!)
(Sorry I haven’t been super fast at responding! I’ve been hanging out with family!)
Fern laughed. “Yeah, I hear you there. And I’m sure he’s waiting for us in some corner.” They happily guided Cassandra to the cafeteria, seeing Lysander in a corner of the room. They were startled when Cassandra pulled them towards him, but followed her along. Fern smiled a bit, listening to Lysander. “Botany was interesting. We studied a couple of plants and found out there’s nettle in there, which gives you hives if you touch it. Glad neither of us messed with it. And yeah, I figured you’d have a problem with loud noises there.”
(Sorry I haven’t been super fast at responding! I’ve been hanging out with family!)
Fern laughed. “Yeah, I hear you there. And I’m sure he’s waiting for us in some corner.” They happily guided Cassandra to the cafeteria, seeing Lysander in a corner of the room. They were startled when Cassandra pulled them towards him, but followed her along. Fern smiled a bit, listening to Lysander. “Botany was interesting. We studied a couple of plants and found out there’s nettle in there, which gives you hives if you touch it. Glad neither of us messed with it. And yeah, I figured you’d have a problem with loud noises there.”
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
(No worries! Priorities!)
“Plants, dirt and more dirt” Cass shuddered at the thought of it as she tossed her bag on the ground “I haven’t had the bad feeling all day, so I take it as a win”

“I’ll be right back” she excused herself to grab food “oh also Fern don’t think I forgot about that drawing you promised to show me!”

Cass quickly came back holding a premade salad and sat cross legged next to Lysander, leaving some space as she didn’t want to make him uncomfortable.

I should just get to know him like a normal person but he doesn’t seem like the talkative type....

“forgive me for being blunt-“ she took a sip of her water before continuing “-but I would love to do a card reading on you someday,Lysander” she gave a reassuring smile, hoping that she didn’t freak him out with her sudden request.

Right I also asked fern to show me her art, man I’m scatterbrained

“So what masterpiece have you made today, Ultimate artist?” She raised her eyebrow at Fern as she grabbed and unboxing strange cards from her bag; Confidently shuffling them while her eyes studied the other students in the room.
(No worries! Priorities!)
“Plants, dirt and more dirt” Cass shuddered at the thought of it as she tossed her bag on the ground “I haven’t had the bad feeling all day, so I take it as a win”

“I’ll be right back” she excused herself to grab food “oh also Fern don’t think I forgot about that drawing you promised to show me!”

Cass quickly came back holding a premade salad and sat cross legged next to Lysander, leaving some space as she didn’t want to make him uncomfortable.

I should just get to know him like a normal person but he doesn’t seem like the talkative type....

“forgive me for being blunt-“ she took a sip of her water before continuing “-but I would love to do a card reading on you someday,Lysander” she gave a reassuring smile, hoping that she didn’t freak him out with her sudden request.

Right I also asked fern to show me her art, man I’m scatterbrained

“So what masterpiece have you made today, Ultimate artist?” She raised her eyebrow at Fern as she grabbed and unboxing strange cards from her bag; Confidently shuffling them while her eyes studied the other students in the room.
Oh, good. No bad feelings. That should be a good sign, right? Right? Well, in any case that's a sign that if things go a-wall we'll have at least some time to prepare. Though I wish I could say my class went as well as theirs did.

"Card reading?" Lysander tilted his head. "What is that?" Knowing himself, he probably offended some sort of god just by saying that, what a mess. At least eating helped him keep a bit more calm than usual.

Not wanting to be rude- Lysander had heard that looking at an artists' work without permission was inappropriate- Lysander turned himself to appear as if he was not staring at Fern. Though he'd be lying if he said he wasn't occasionally glancing over.
Oh, good. No bad feelings. That should be a good sign, right? Right? Well, in any case that's a sign that if things go a-wall we'll have at least some time to prepare. Though I wish I could say my class went as well as theirs did.

"Card reading?" Lysander tilted his head. "What is that?" Knowing himself, he probably offended some sort of god just by saying that, what a mess. At least eating helped him keep a bit more calm than usual.

Not wanting to be rude- Lysander had heard that looking at an artists' work without permission was inappropriate- Lysander turned himself to appear as if he was not staring at Fern. Though he'd be lying if he said he wasn't occasionally glancing over.
Fern got very excited about showing them their art. They really haven’t shown many people their sketchbook, mainly because people bother them with things like “can you draw me?” or something of the like. “Alright, hold on one sec, I’ll be right back, then I’ll show you.” They ran and grabbed a sandwich, then came over at sat back down on the floor. They grabbed their sketchbook, and flipped through a few pages. “Alright, don’t make fun of me here, but I drew the two of you, since you are my friends after all.” They displayed the drawing, which depicted a rather confident looking Cassandra, and a very sheepish looking Lysander.
Fern got very excited about showing them their art. They really haven’t shown many people their sketchbook, mainly because people bother them with things like “can you draw me?” or something of the like. “Alright, hold on one sec, I’ll be right back, then I’ll show you.” They ran and grabbed a sandwich, then came over at sat back down on the floor. They grabbed their sketchbook, and flipped through a few pages. “Alright, don’t make fun of me here, but I drew the two of you, since you are my friends after all.” They displayed the drawing, which depicted a rather confident looking Cassandra, and a very sheepish looking Lysander.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
“Ya know, like having your fortune told, for lack of a better term” her eyes narrowed, thinking of a better choice of words but nothing came. “The vision in my head isn’t always helpful, so I gotta use different methods”

Casandras eyes widened at the portrait of her as Fern held it up

“woa-“ the cards she held in her hand fell into her lap, no words could describe the amazement she felt

“you truly are a talented artist!” Her eyes shone with amazement, flabbergasted with joy, her words failed to describe how talented Fern was. “I am envious of your memory, your attention to detail is fascinating!” Casandra couldn’t even remember her name half the time, and yet Fern perfectly drew them from her memory.
“Ya know, like having your fortune told, for lack of a better term” her eyes narrowed, thinking of a better choice of words but nothing came. “The vision in my head isn’t always helpful, so I gotta use different methods”

Casandras eyes widened at the portrait of her as Fern held it up

“woa-“ the cards she held in her hand fell into her lap, no words could describe the amazement she felt

“you truly are a talented artist!” Her eyes shone with amazement, flabbergasted with joy, her words failed to describe how talented Fern was. “I am envious of your memory, your attention to detail is fascinating!” Casandra couldn’t even remember her name half the time, and yet Fern perfectly drew them from her memory.
Fern turned a very bright red, incredibly flattered. “T-thank you.” They had thought that maybe there were a few things to tweak here and there, but those thoughts put to rest. “I mean, I am the Ultimate Artist. If I wasn’t a great artist, then I wouldn’t be doing my job right.” They were still brighter than a tomato, but they joked a bit. Fern always tried their hardest to be as good as they could with art so they could show the world how great they were, and this proved that their hard work was really and truly paying off.
Fern turned a very bright red, incredibly flattered. “T-thank you.” They had thought that maybe there were a few things to tweak here and there, but those thoughts put to rest. “I mean, I am the Ultimate Artist. If I wasn’t a great artist, then I wouldn’t be doing my job right.” They were still brighter than a tomato, but they joked a bit. Fern always tried their hardest to be as good as they could with art so they could show the world how great they were, and this proved that their hard work was really and truly paying off.
Flustered, Lysander turned away to avoid facing the two. He was embarrassed that Fern had even remembered his existence and then took the time to draw him. "Looks good..." He mumbled, still trying to avoid letting them see his expression.

Wanting to change the subject, he cleared his throat. "Uh, sure, reading would be fine. There probably won't be anything happy or fun in the future. Just depressing, just thought I'd let you know. You don't have to if you don't want to." Lysander said to Cassandra.
Flustered, Lysander turned away to avoid facing the two. He was embarrassed that Fern had even remembered his existence and then took the time to draw him. "Looks good..." He mumbled, still trying to avoid letting them see his expression.

Wanting to change the subject, he cleared his throat. "Uh, sure, reading would be fine. There probably won't be anything happy or fun in the future. Just depressing, just thought I'd let you know. You don't have to if you don't want to." Lysander said to Cassandra.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45