Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Y'all, I need creative help. Plz.
So, short story;

I got some stickers. I want to use them with resin. I have two types of resin; cast resin that hardens without heat and over 8 hours, and uv resin that heats up when curing, and cures in seconds.

So far I have made bookmarks with them, but I need ideas on how else to use them. And I can do just about anything with them. Use inks to color the resin, use glitter, I have random cabochons, I can make them into necklaces (But I can't, that idea failed. DX)

What would you like to see being sold made of something like Ghibli stickers? Or butterflies. Or magic circles..? And they're like the size of your palm...

Halp. ;-;
So, short story;

I got some stickers. I want to use them with resin. I have two types of resin; cast resin that hardens without heat and over 8 hours, and uv resin that heats up when curing, and cures in seconds.

So far I have made bookmarks with them, but I need ideas on how else to use them. And I can do just about anything with them. Use inks to color the resin, use glitter, I have random cabochons, I can make them into necklaces (But I can't, that idea failed. DX)

What would you like to see being sold made of something like Ghibli stickers? Or butterflies. Or magic circles..? And they're like the size of your palm...

Halp. ;-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I personally like fridge magnets a lot. Also maybe keychains, or backpack charms!
I personally like fridge magnets a lot. Also maybe keychains, or backpack charms!
hYK4ogH.gif
what kitari said! magnets and keychains seem fun!
what kitari said! magnets and keychains seem fun!
DRAGONS !