Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Apparel Giveaway - FINISHED
1 2 3
@Shaundi

Sad to see a member of our amazing community leave~ May you have good fortune in all of your future ventures! Also if any apparal is still available, I would enjoy some, as I am a collector~ And have a good day!~ ovo
@Shaundi

Sad to see a member of our amazing community leave~ May you have good fortune in all of your future ventures! Also if any apparal is still available, I would enjoy some, as I am a collector~ And have a good day!~ ovo
rw5ONd7.png
may i please get any pastel apparel you may have? thank you! :)
may i please get any pastel apparel you may have? thank you! :)
@Shaundi

May I get some apparels? Thanks so much!!!
@Shaundi

May I get some apparels? Thanks so much!!!
WDPGGWi.png
Hi! Could I have some cool/cute looking matching apparal? Got a few dragons coming soon and I really want them to look nice
Hi! Could I have some cool/cute looking matching apparal? Got a few dragons coming soon and I really want them to look nice
Reminder to self: work on your signature
Vskop.gify568n.gif6qJkg.gif
@Shaundi if you have any left, could i yoink some? wish you all the best in life! :>
@Shaundi if you have any left, could i yoink some? wish you all the best in life! :>
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
Sent all!
Sent all!
T5uIqSb.pngSEkmIXK.png
May I have some if there’s any left!?! Thank you!!!
May I have some if there’s any left!?! Thank you!!!
Hello! I would love some apparel! Not concerned about matching sets, will take anything <3 :D
Hello! I would love some apparel! Not concerned about matching sets, will take anything <3 :D
MreCscM.png
Sent! Have enough left for one more!
Sent! Have enough left for one more!
T5uIqSb.pngSEkmIXK.png
Can I take something?
Can I take something?
happy birthday to me...
1 2 3