Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone here plays Rain World?
1 2
[quote name="raptormela" date="2021-01-05 00:56:21" ] Scavs are the bane of my existence. :'> [/quote] their war chieftain has the aim of a sniper
raptormela wrote on 2021-01-05 00:56:21:
Scavs are the bane of my existence. :'>
their war chieftain has the aim of a sniper
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
:
NEW-SIGNATURE.png
Why the heck am I imagining a Scavenger with a sniper rifle.
Why the heck am I imagining a Scavenger with a sniper rifle.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vm0y2Nf.png[/img] Well, Here is a Scavenger with a sniper rifle. (Sorry for the bad drawing lol.)
vm0y2Nf.png

Well, Here is a Scavenger with a sniper rifle. (Sorry for the bad drawing lol.)

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
omg yesyes rain world, i [b]love[/b] this game! spent way too much time on it, it's amazing. sounds, ai, movement, world design, it's so funky and great xd i even started redesigning regions but never got past outskirts haha [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/342232408504008714/767291803593998349/21.png[/img] [s](no worries about any kind of spoilers, this is literally one of the first rooms in outskirts after tutorial, just modified)[/s] this game is honestly so dang great and i wish yall best of luck and a lot of fun playing it :D
omg yesyes rain world, i love this game! spent way too much time on it, it's amazing. sounds, ai, movement, world design, it's so funky and great xd
i even started redesigning regions but never got past outskirts haha 21.png
(no worries about any kind of spoilers, this is literally one of the first rooms in outskirts after tutorial, just modified)
this game is honestly so dang great and i wish yall best of luck and a lot of fun playing it :D
what do i put in here
Rain World looks really neat but also really, really, hard so it's made me hesitant on buying it. It looks beautiful, though.
Rain World looks really neat but also really, really, hard so it's made me hesitant on buying it. It looks beautiful, though.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Xazina Looks pretty neat!
@Xazina Looks pretty neat!

GY8SaZl.png
I got my hands on it a week or so ago help I can't stop playing, the world, characters, lore, everything is pretty unique!

I manage to complete one run with the monk ... the most memorable thing was taming 2 lizards in 2 different situations, both with me getting scared and throwing a small centipide close to them ... they're absolutely adorable when tamed ^^
I got my hands on it a week or so ago help I can't stop playing, the world, characters, lore, everything is pretty unique!

I manage to complete one run with the monk ... the most memorable thing was taming 2 lizards in 2 different situations, both with me getting scared and throwing a small centipide close to them ... they're absolutely adorable when tamed ^^
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
Btw, does anyone have any tips regarding The Wall? I got stuck there alot.
Btw, does anyone have any tips regarding The Wall? I got stuck there alot.

GY8SaZl.png
1 2