Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me about your ball pythons
So I was talking to another user about snakes, and now I'm in a ball python mood. I wish I could own all my favorite morphs!! but alas...I have room for only one...my sweet sweet little boy...I must live vicariously through internet strangers.

Tell me about your ball pythons!

Some things you can (but don't have to) share:
What's their name?
What's their morph?
What's their personality/temperament like?
Any cute quirks or funny things they do?
How old are they?
Do you have any other snakes?

This is not a thread to debate husbandry techniques or feeding live vs frozen or any of that stuff. So if it gets brought up, (unless a user is doing something obviously and objectively dangerous to their animal) please kindly do not enter an internet debate. Thank you.

no need to ping, I'm subbed :)

Edit: realized I never shared about my snake!! I’ll post a pic when he’s out of shed so he’ll be all shiny and new :)
His name is toothless, and he’s a GHI boy! He’s about a year and a half old, and is the sweetest snake I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. (And I’ve met a lot of snakes). He’s fairly active and curious, has never struck, always eats his food like a big boy, is super comfortable being held, and is really chill around me! He’s even comfortable with me touching his head! (Not that I do this normally as I know they don’t enjoy it) but he’s just a really chill guy!! He’s my good boi :)
So I was talking to another user about snakes, and now I'm in a ball python mood. I wish I could own all my favorite morphs!! but alas...I have room for only one...my sweet sweet little boy...I must live vicariously through internet strangers.

Tell me about your ball pythons!

Some things you can (but don't have to) share:
What's their name?
What's their morph?
What's their personality/temperament like?
Any cute quirks or funny things they do?
How old are they?
Do you have any other snakes?

This is not a thread to debate husbandry techniques or feeding live vs frozen or any of that stuff. So if it gets brought up, (unless a user is doing something obviously and objectively dangerous to their animal) please kindly do not enter an internet debate. Thank you.

no need to ping, I'm subbed :)

Edit: realized I never shared about my snake!! I’ll post a pic when he’s out of shed so he’ll be all shiny and new :)
His name is toothless, and he’s a GHI boy! He’s about a year and a half old, and is the sweetest snake I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. (And I’ve met a lot of snakes). He’s fairly active and curious, has never struck, always eats his food like a big boy, is super comfortable being held, and is really chill around me! He’s even comfortable with me touching his head! (Not that I do this normally as I know they don’t enjoy it) but he’s just a really chill guy!! He’s my good boi :)
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
I have a ball python! His name is yahtzee, he is about 1 year and 4 months old and he is just a plain banana morph. ^_^
Do not have any other snakes currently, and he is my first. I would love, love, LOVE to get more but unfortunately it's not going to be in the cards for a while yet I think.

He is also a very gud boi
I have a ball python! His name is yahtzee, he is about 1 year and 4 months old and he is just a plain banana morph. ^_^
Do not have any other snakes currently, and he is my first. I would love, love, LOVE to get more but unfortunately it's not going to be in the cards for a while yet I think.

He is also a very gud boi
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Picture of my gud boi (tho this is a bit of an older pic and he isn't quite this bright anymore) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ox9ersT.jpg[/img]
Picture of my gud boi (tho this is a bit of an older pic and he isn't quite this bright anymore)

Ox9ersT.jpg
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I own an 8 year old piebald male. His name is Atlas. He's very chill and sweet, likes to sit around my neck at times. Has never bit me but has struck once. He's well over 1000gs too and quite long. Maybe around 4 feet? But I adore him. He is my only snake but I also own other exotics [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.ibb.co/FKkPPRL/resizedsnake.jpg[/img]
I own an 8 year old piebald male. His name is Atlas. He's very chill and sweet, likes to sit around my neck at times. Has never bit me but has struck once. He's well over 1000gs too and quite long. Maybe around 4 feet? But I adore him. He is my only snake but I also own other exotics
resizedsnake.jpg