Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | XXY G1 - Peacock/Peacock/Magenta F
1 2 3
[center][font = century gothic][size = 5][b]Read me first please![/b][/size][/font][/center] ? Ping me to get placed on an LDP list. Anyone who bids will automatically be placed on the list. ? The auction will end on [b]January 8th at 09:00 Flight Rising Time[/b] (12:00 PM EST) ? Two hour snipe guard is in place ? Gems and eggs only please. Eggs are accepted at a value of 200 gems for Noc eggs and 300 for elemental eggs. ? You must ping the person you outbid. You don't need to ping me though. If you make an error, please make a new post and re-ping the person you outbid. ? I will hold the dragon for up to a week for the winner. After that it will go to the next highest bidder. ? I'd love to see what you end up doing with her! I'm always amazed by people's creativity here! ? Best of luck and as always, respect your fellow bidders! [size = 5][b]Starting bid:[/b] 4,000 gems [b]Minimum increase:[/b] 50 gems [b]No auto-buy.[/b] [/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66339216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663393/66339216_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] [center] [size = 5][font = century gothic][b]G1[/b] [b]Primary:[/b] Peacock [b]Secondary:[/b] Peacock [b]Tertiary:[/b] Magenta [b]Eyes:[/b] Arcane rare[/font][/center] [center][b] Auction ends January 8th, 09:00 FR time (12:00 PM EST)[/b][/center] [center][b]LDP list: @/Spark @/Vulpen [/b][/center]
Read me first please!

? Ping me to get placed on an LDP list. Anyone who bids will automatically be placed on the list.

? The auction will end on January 8th at 09:00 Flight Rising Time (12:00 PM EST)

? Two hour snipe guard is in place

? Gems and eggs only please. Eggs are accepted at a value of 200 gems for Noc eggs and 300 for elemental eggs.

? You must ping the person you outbid. You don't need to ping me though. If you make an error, please make a new post and re-ping the person you outbid.

? I will hold the dragon for up to a week for the winner. After that it will go to the next highest bidder.

? I'd love to see what you end up doing with her! I'm always amazed by people's creativity here!

? Best of luck and as always, respect your fellow bidders!

Starting bid: 4,000 gems
Minimum increase: 50 gems
No auto-buy.

66339216_350.png
G1
Primary: Peacock
Secondary: Peacock
Tertiary: Magenta
Eyes: Arcane rare

Auction ends January 8th, 09:00 FR time (12:00 PM EST)
LDP list: @/Spark @/Vulpen
to the sea and all it bears
Pinging @Vulpen and @Spark !
Pinging @Vulpen and @Spark !
SB please!
SB please!
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark

5kg :3
@Spark

5kg :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen 6kg
@Vulpen 6kg
@Spark

7kg :3
@Spark

7kg :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen 8kg
@Vulpen 8kg
@Spark

9kg :3
@Spark

9kg :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Vulpen 10kg
@Vulpen 10kg
The current highest bid is 10kg from @Spark ! The LDP list has been updated.
The current highest bid is 10kg from @Spark ! The LDP list has been updated.
1 2 3