Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | NotN Swap Hub [2020]
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 279 280
@kahvinporo

I have some Woeful Tools if you still need 'em! Could I trade them for your Ravenous Cauldron?
@kahvinporo

I have some Woeful Tools if you still need 'em! Could I trade them for your Ravenous Cauldron?
........................................ Scrolls Wishlist
Meep.

Meep.

QUACK.
Looking to trade 8 noc eggs for chests at a 1:10 ratio, so a total of 80 chests! Please ping me!
Looking to trade 8 noc eggs for chests at a 1:10 ratio, so a total of 80 chests! Please ping me!
[I][b]Swappers![/i][/b] [Br] Offering [b]1x [/b][item=strange chest] in exchange for [b]1x [/b][item=scene: strange chests] [Br] [Br] [b]EDIT:[/b] Now out of eggs. Sorry! [Br] [Br] Basically, I really want more [item=scene: strange chests]. I also have multiples of most NOTN fams, old apparel, vistas. Send me a PM, happy to make a deal!
Swappers!

Offering 1x Strange Chest in exchange for 1x Scene: Strange Chests

EDIT: Now out of eggs. Sorry!

Basically, I really want more Scene: Strange Chests . I also have multiples of most NOTN fams, old apparel, vistas. Send me a PM, happy to make a deal!
DGvY4qO.gif
@Inamkur

hello! can i trade you a glazed sentry for your writer's aid?
@Inamkur

hello! can i trade you a glazed sentry for your writer's aid?
jbWpaDt.png

adrian | 27 | he/they
heartlites on tumblr
pBSQv6G.png
MNAdwkH.gif
@DousedInPetrol

I can trade 2x scenes for an egg as you posted. How many eggs do you have to trade?

EDIT: I'm checking the AH and honestly, you would be better off selling an egg and then buying the scenes you want. I'm happy to trade with you, but you could easily sell an egg for 200g and scenes are going for about 5g a piece right now.
@DousedInPetrol

I can trade 2x scenes for an egg as you posted. How many eggs do you have to trade?

EDIT: I'm checking the AH and honestly, you would be better off selling an egg and then buying the scenes you want. I'm happy to trade with you, but you could easily sell an egg for 200g and scenes are going for about 5g a piece right now.
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
@DousedInPetrol

I have 10 strange chests scenes i can trade you for eggs, if you're willing ^^
@DousedInPetrol

I have 10 strange chests scenes i can trade you for eggs, if you're willing ^^
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@missingno could I swap you a tinder toy for your wicker dragon?
@missingno could I swap you a tinder toy for your wicker dragon?
My Coli Vista Quest progress
Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Forbidden Portal only
two
left!!!
*o*
@Fogdile my [item=ghosthost viola] for your [item=tinder toy]?
@Fogdile

my Ghosthost Viola for your Tinder Toy ?
@SilverCinny I can trade you a Tick-Tock clock for a Vigorous Goblet

@grandstander are you still looking for a Silverstring Harp? if so I can trade you one for a Spidered Seat
@SilverCinny I can trade you a Tick-Tock clock for a Vigorous Goblet

@grandstander are you still looking for a Silverstring Harp? if so I can trade you one for a Spidered Seat
0cfa11a2d108c80c10fb837f85c11d5704c44766.png 02031973bcef0ef2c7010aba6603c5c07bf5ebe1.png
[quote=have] [item=catty cannon][item=Glazed Sentry][item=Battered Vase][item=Bouncy Broiler][item=Seething Stove][item=Furious Faun][item=Pitfall Fixture][item=Swinging Chandelier][item=Cryptic Cameo][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Four-Eyed Phylactery][item=Blooming Hedgehide][item=Dancing Chalice][item=Vigorous Goblet][item=Apparition Lance][item=Vigilant Spear][item=Kyorinrin][item=Scroll Stealer][item=Ghosthost Viola][item=Dirge Fiddlefiend][item=Time Devourer][item=Valorous Cape][item=Colubrid Column][item=Curious Kettle][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Living Luminance][item=Crystal Carrier][item=Orbiting Spirit][item=Enchanted Armaments][item=Smoldering Sconce] [/quote] [quote=want] [item=Wicker Dragon][item=Tinder Toy][item=Magic Carpet][item=Steadfast Sweeper][item=Silverstring Harp][item=Writer's Aid][item=Encouraging Quill] [/quote]
have wrote:
Catty Cannon Glazed Sentry Battered Vase Bouncy Broiler Seething Stove Furious Faun Pitfall Fixture Swinging Chandelier Cryptic Cameo Pinpush Mirror Doll Four-Eyed Phylactery Blooming Hedgehide Dancing Chalice Vigorous Goblet Apparition Lance Vigilant Spear Kyorinrin Scroll Stealer Ghosthost Viola Dirge Fiddlefiend Time Devourer Valorous Cape Colubrid Column Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron Serpentine Lamp Vulpine Lamp Living Luminance Crystal Carrier Orbiting Spirit Enchanted Armaments Smoldering Sconce

want wrote:
Wicker Dragon Tinder Toy Magic Carpet Steadfast Sweeper Silverstring Harp Writer's Aid Encouraging Quill
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
1 2 ... 257 258 259 260 261 ... 279 280