Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Got plans? We don't.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Xirei" date="2021-01-02 20:53:56" ] -sips tea- [/quote] ^THIS! @Xirei, yes, please, thank you!
Xirei wrote on 2021-01-02 20:53:56:
-sips tea-

^THIS!

@Xirei, yes, please, thank you!
(we're just getting ready to profit again)
(we're just getting ready to profit again)
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
Ah, peace....
Ah, peace....
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
[quote name="brevityis" date="2021-01-02 20:55:47" ] Fire V Light + NotN = we all went "I am not going into the coli for a month and a half" [/quote] Honestly, valid XD
brevityis wrote on 2021-01-02 20:55:47:
Fire V Light + NotN = we all went "I am not going into the coli for a month and a half"

Honestly, valid XD
lckqq6P.png
just a moment of rest. nice to have after that year. and battle!
just a moment of rest. nice to have after that year. and battle!
BonsaiPixels.FR_2xPlanter.png wfuYhNt.gif sale trade lore wishlist

mwa82103691.png
what is Valights? I don't think I've ever heard of that before
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
I hope everyone is having a good New Year so far! I’m glad this community exists, and for a calm week after NoTN!
I hope everyone is having a good New Year so far! I’m glad this community exists, and for a calm week after NoTN!
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
[quote name="Rythen" date="2021-01-02 20:52:41" ] notn wore everyone out [/quote]
Rythen wrote on 2021-01-02 20:52:41:
notn wore everyone out
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
Everyone is just chillin in the silence and it is gooooood
Everyone is just chillin in the silence and it is gooooood
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
[quote name="xXShiverXx" date="2021-01-02 21:11:42" ] what is Valights? I don't think I've ever heard of that before [/quote] @xXShiverXx pinging you because I'm not sure if quotes auto ping :P Valights is short for valightines, play on words for light flight and valentine's day. We usually push the week before so that the week of February 14th we have dom! We've done it every year since 2014. That said, I do wonder if any other flights have these sort of "honorary" festivals where they push a certain date every year? This is the first time I've seen something of the sort mentioned here on Domwatch!
xXShiverXx wrote on 2021-01-02 21:11:42:

@xXShiverXx pinging you because I'm not sure if quotes auto ping :P

Valights is short for valightines, play on words for light flight and valentine's day. We usually push the week before so that the week of February 14th we have dom! We've done it every year since 2014.

That said, I do wonder if any other flights have these sort of "honorary" festivals where they push a certain date every year? This is the first time I've seen something of the sort mentioned here on Domwatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7