Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Arctic Breeze | Affordable Veilspuns
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39
Is it possible to preorder these pairs? I'd love to get one from Adam x Athena

Also is the rule about not having a Veil still in place? I think I know some people who might be interested but some of them have Veils.

You guys said "You can ask to adopt a second veilspun at a later date and be added to nest pinglists, but preference will always go to first-time adopters." which is totally fair and understandable but I was curious to know if I bought one Veil from one pair and then ask for a hatchling from another pair, where the second hatchling is given priority to someone without a veil as mentioned, would this be allowed? (like can I say that I'm interested in a drag but only get him if no one else wants him? Like if someone doesn't have a Veil they can have it (first claim)? Is this possible even tho I already bought a Veil?)

Also is the rule about not having a Veil still in place? I think I know some people who might be interested but some of them have Veils.

You guys said "You can ask to adopt a second veilspun at a later date and be added to nest pinglists, but preference will always go to first-time adopters." which is totally fair and understandable but I was curious to know if I bought one Veil from one pair and then ask for a hatchling from another pair, where the second hatchling is given priority to someone without a veil as mentioned, would this be allowed? (like can I say that I'm interested in a drag but only get him if no one else wants him? Like if someone doesn't have a Veil they can have it (first claim)? Is this possible even tho I already bought a Veil?)
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
[quote name="Cantertothewinds" date="2021-01-02 13:33:47" ] Is it possible to preorder these pairs? I'd love to get one from Adam x Athena Also is the rule about not having a Veil still in place? I think I know some people who might be interested but some of them have Veils. You guys said "You can ask to adopt a second veilspun at a later date and be added to nest pinglists, but preference will always go to first-time adopters." which is totally fair and understandable but I was curious to know if I bought one Veil from one pair and then ask for a hatchling from another pair, where the second hatchling is given priority to someone without a veil as mentioned, would this be allowed? (like can I say that I'm interested in a drag but only get him if no one else wants him? Like if someone doesn't have a Veil they can have it (first claim)? Is this possible even tho I already bought a Veil?) [/quote] first come first serve mosly
Cantertothewinds wrote on 2021-01-02 13:33:47:

first come first serve mosly
QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Spinningwheel

Could I get the Lapis/Royal girl? In treasure please!
@Spinningwheel

Could I get the Lapis/Royal girl? In treasure please!
1zkC7bp.png
@hawks257 thank you for the ping but I think I didnt explain myself well. I'd love to help and be one of the breeders for your hatchery. :) I have too many veils to be able to buy from the hatchery. You can remove me from the pinglist for new hatches.
@hawks257 thank you for the ping but I think I didnt explain myself well. I'd love to help and be one of the breeders for your hatchery. :) I have too many veils to be able to buy from the hatchery. You can remove me from the pinglist for new hatches.
OqsA0tF.png → Lair || → Lore || → For Sale
[quote name="Cantertothewinds" date="2021-01-02 13:33:47" ] Is it possible to preorder these pairs? I'd love to get one from Adam x Athena Also is the rule about not having a Veil still in place? I think I know some people who might be interested but some of them have Veils. You guys said "You can ask to adopt a second veilspun at a later date and be added to nest pinglists, but preference will always go to first-time adopters." which is totally fair and understandable but I was curious to know if I bought one Veil from one pair and then ask for a hatchling from another pair, where the second hatchling is given priority to someone without a veil as mentioned, would this be allowed? (like can I say that I'm interested in a drag but only get him if no one else wants him? Like if someone doesn't have a Veil they can have it (first claim)? Is this possible even tho I already bought a Veil?) [/quote] So basically if you bought a veil from the same ‘push’ or ‘bundle’ (basically around the same time period) and you wanted to buy another we would prefer you to wait until later since you already bought one from here. Hopefully that answered your question(s). :3
Cantertothewinds wrote on 2021-01-02 13:33:47:

So basically if you bought a veil from the same ‘push’ or ‘bundle’ (basically around the same time period) and you wanted to buy another we would prefer you to wait until later since you already bought one from here. Hopefully that answered your question(s). :3
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
Sure thing! I'll send the CR right away!
Sure thing! I'll send the CR right away!
fkWjutW.png
EiPW4qT.png
5KT5SCp.png
gTTW2gA.png
mlHpBMC.png
@spinningwheel could i have the algae male??
@spinningwheel could i have the algae male??
heehee
You got it!
You got it!
fkWjutW.png
EiPW4qT.png
5KT5SCp.png
gTTW2gA.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Hawks257 I'm swapping #66307608 for #66307606. (I'm pretty sure I got the numbers correct)
@Hawks257 I'm swapping #66307608 for #66307606. (I'm pretty sure I got the numbers correct)
mistletoeduck.pnguvuSRPE.png2pCW0eL.pngVimu160.pngFzrNsOR.png
@Sychra

Hello! Can I have the Iris/Iris/Lapis baby for treasure?
@Sychra

Hello! Can I have the Iris/Iris/Lapis baby for treasure?
D8EF93D2-2517-4B29-852E-C471A4DC4C43.png3wQaB0r.pngBCBF1F14-2FC7-4E03-8E36-A44A0B16FF56.png

bQc8ryd.png3wQaB0r.pnguutd0tg.png

tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png[/center]
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto6_500.png
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
kZjIfse.gif
UZ6dqn4.png
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 38 39