Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 100 Oldest Active Dragons-Visual Meeting
1 2 3
Oh thats what that was about, I get like no messages ever so I wasn't sure what was going on. So, sorry for the short random reply.

I love my Greynook, he as a dragon character is actually OLDER then the sight, he was in the beta. First born to my actual first dragon Boon, recreated when the site launched officially.

His wife Goldie (GoldenGlitter) Was the randomly generated one and I didnt like her but decided she had to stay because she was the second. Did my best to make her look good, now shes a swamp hag.

Don't know if anyone cared to read those back stories, but cool thread :)

Oh thats what that was about, I get like no messages ever so I wasn't sure what was going on. So, sorry for the short random reply.

I love my Greynook, he as a dragon character is actually OLDER then the sight, he was in the beta. First born to my actual first dragon Boon, recreated when the site launched officially.

His wife Goldie (GoldenGlitter) Was the randomly generated one and I didnt like her but decided she had to stay because she was the second. Did my best to make her look good, now shes a swamp hag.

Don't know if anyone cared to read those back stories, but cool thread :)

t3wy9LY.png
It has been fun everyone, see you for next year's 100 oldest meeting [emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
It has been fun everyone, see you for next year's 100 oldest meeting
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
Hello fellow oldies <3
Hello fellow oldies <3
About to remake this post and invite the new oldest actives (as some have dropped off)
About to remake this post and invite the new oldest actives (as some have dropped off)
CEO of 100 Oldest Dragons

I feel Capital
Ire Tweet
H9klr6C.png
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 32650[/text]
[text]Total Insects Eaten: 41788[/text]
Steam Gyre
omg!!! the oldies!!! these are our ancestors!
omg!!! the oldies!!! these are our ancestors!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
I might be wrong and just a) missed them or b) misinterpreted the meaning of this, but what about #20 and #21? they're both active, and the first user-made dragons in the game!
I might be wrong and just a) missed them or b) misinterpreted the meaning of this, but what about #20 and #21? they're both active, and the first user-made dragons in the game!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3