Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Arctic Breeze | Affordable Veilspuns
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39
HAPPY 2021!
We have an exciting new batch of Arctic Breezes available for you today! We have hatchlings from Nox X Airlia, Lumen X Astra, Vescor X Arcana, Merlot X Rose, and a few bonus hatchlings as well! Please check out the Arctic Breezes section on the first page to purchase, and be sure to ping the listed breeder for each hatchling!

A couple other announcements:
1) Starting today, all Arctic Breezes will range in price between 50g/kt and 75g/kt. Be sure to check the individual price per hatchling on their sales listing!

2) We have a large range of exciting new pairs coming to you soon. Stay tuned for the announcement of our new pairs later today!

Ping:
General:
@Starlena, @SkyWanderer, @nostalgicdreamer, @PeachTeaLatte, @Pvnkbatz, @day101012, @PunistMaster, @PineappleBlood, @Chiarasparke, @ElyisianMoon, @Petalwind1, @Lynz, @TFBacon, @Happpy116, @RadioReprise, @thebelovedgamer, @717Cole , @EbonyUnderscore, @xxHenry1025xx, @Firedove1211, @Uncursable, @riversnek, @Sp8ce @XannabellX , @Dianounais, @Leon071, @TroupleKing, @bamboozIed, @TheDeathBringer, @LapisWings, @PKRockin, @BubbleBirb, @XstormX, @CrystalWolf9091, @TheBeanMan, @MoonCatLunar, @RoseyVaporeon, @HeavenlyAristo, @opalrender, @Dianounais, @superkai64, @Jackandsally, @TaityaTwi, @WolfiWonder, @GalaxyKitten1454, @dolled, @Torchia, @FlameRay, @mangobutch, @Dare1719, @StillChill, @OrchidWings, @Kilonian, @FrogWitch, @Wyakin, @Fitchlax24, @Cantertothewinds, @Meowingmeower, @Doodlewolf, @SpicyPixels, @YamiZ, @OnyxtheKittypet, @makani, @Sychra, @Raynewings, @Neiratina, @XCloudyMiMiX, @ShadowplayzYT, @Sprinklez1234, @SnowyCharlie, @addlednim, @Xnamevan, @YumeKozume13, @DarkHyancith, @Oceanfire, @BlackFeather643, @AquaShadow, @haftlinger, @SpiritCaller, @thefallensloth, @BitterBoomslang, @nightwinters,
Vescor x Arcana:
@genuflectt, @MindofMadness, @ZMercury, @wwwayfarer, @EmaliaEclipse

HAPPY 2021!
We have an exciting new batch of Arctic Breezes available for you today! We have hatchlings from Nox X Airlia, Lumen X Astra, Vescor X Arcana, Merlot X Rose, and a few bonus hatchlings as well! Please check out the Arctic Breezes section on the first page to purchase, and be sure to ping the listed breeder for each hatchling!

A couple other announcements:
1) Starting today, all Arctic Breezes will range in price between 50g/kt and 75g/kt. Be sure to check the individual price per hatchling on their sales listing!

2) We have a large range of exciting new pairs coming to you soon. Stay tuned for the announcement of our new pairs later today!

Ping:
General:
@Starlena, @SkyWanderer, @nostalgicdreamer, @PeachTeaLatte, @Pvnkbatz, @day101012, @PunistMaster, @PineappleBlood, @Chiarasparke, @ElyisianMoon, @Petalwind1, @Lynz, @TFBacon, @Happpy116, @RadioReprise, @thebelovedgamer, @717Cole , @EbonyUnderscore, @xxHenry1025xx, @Firedove1211, @Uncursable, @riversnek, @Sp8ce @XannabellX , @Dianounais, @Leon071, @TroupleKing, @bamboozIed, @TheDeathBringer, @LapisWings, @PKRockin, @BubbleBirb, @XstormX, @CrystalWolf9091, @TheBeanMan, @MoonCatLunar, @RoseyVaporeon, @HeavenlyAristo, @opalrender, @Dianounais, @superkai64, @Jackandsally, @TaityaTwi, @WolfiWonder, @GalaxyKitten1454, @dolled, @Torchia, @FlameRay, @mangobutch, @Dare1719, @StillChill, @OrchidWings, @Kilonian, @FrogWitch, @Wyakin, @Fitchlax24, @Cantertothewinds, @Meowingmeower, @Doodlewolf, @SpicyPixels, @YamiZ, @OnyxtheKittypet, @makani, @Sychra, @Raynewings, @Neiratina, @XCloudyMiMiX, @ShadowplayzYT, @Sprinklez1234, @SnowyCharlie, @addlednim, @Xnamevan, @YumeKozume13, @DarkHyancith, @Oceanfire, @BlackFeather643, @AquaShadow, @haftlinger, @SpiritCaller, @thefallensloth, @BitterBoomslang, @nightwinters,
Vescor x Arcana:
@genuflectt, @MindofMadness, @ZMercury, @wwwayfarer, @EmaliaEclipse

Ze1j19T.pngLogo-Small.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gifdemicatcher.png
@Hawks257 May I buy obsidian please?
@Hawks257 May I buy obsidian please?
tumblr_np2g33Pv9d1sqr4xpo1_250.gif
Happy new year! @BleachTheIdiot May I buy the forest female?
Happy new year! @BleachTheIdiot May I buy the forest female?
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
@PKRockin of course! I'll send a CR :-)
@PKRockin of course! I'll send a CR :-)
Ze1j19T.pngLogo-Small.png75ef79ed8718dc7e193715e6f69776095e3074ab.gifdemicatcher.png
@Meowingmeower sure!send a two way with the munyz
@Meowingmeower sure!send a two way with the munyz
QDv44y9.giftumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
And a NYC traffic jam has begun! Time to get used to the forum going nuts. Hopefully none of us goes insane lol.
And a NYC traffic jam has begun! Time to get used to the forum going nuts. Hopefully none of us goes insane lol.
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
@Hawks257
Can I purchase the Raspberry Male? Please reply with an answer so I can send the money over!
@Hawks257
Can I purchase the Raspberry Male? Please reply with an answer so I can send the money over!
pHCrqjQ.gif
@BleachTheIdiot can I buy the indigo male please?
@BleachTheIdiot can I buy the indigo male please?
FR time +8
@XCloudyMiMiX Can I buy the bubblegum female?
@XCloudyMiMiX Can I buy the bubblegum female?
6f1qMVY.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR Time +0
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSlime/Sludge Enthusiast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI'm friendly! Ask me anything
@Baseballplant he's all yours! I'll send a two way CR :-)
@Baseballplant he's all yours! I'll send a two way CR :-)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39