Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] festival / gem / random apparel 1t
1 2 3 4 5
crystalhide treads please? *o* @pushpin

edit; if unable i'd love to snag the violet daredevil cover aaa
crystalhide treads please? *o* @pushpin

edit; if unable i'd love to snag the violet daredevil cover aaa
pdPOUgg.png
@pushpin

Could I get the gladeboughs please ?
@pushpin

Could I get the gladeboughs please ?
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@pushpin
Could I get the Raven-skull sword?

edit: oh I think someone already claimed the sword :0 Could I claim one of the sashes if there's any left?
@pushpin
Could I get the Raven-skull sword?

edit: oh I think someone already claimed the sword :0 Could I claim one of the sashes if there's any left?
2a637a7de4d6df46e5310a94398297c6a750660e.png7d9fa0c4fa4fea47a2ad2dc28742224e549c0e1f.pngb18f358dd4b8bb92de861b91e50652e933ebe5a3.png1e6dd825c1bc6e1e13c7d822f48c3fa359caa420.png
@pushpin Hey, I'd love the River Royalist Tail Rings!
@pushpin Hey, I'd love the River Royalist Tail Rings!
Give my mom a like if you can!!
@pushpin

woah, this is so kind of you!

could I get the time-turner's sandglass if it's available? if not, the gustborne ballon, please!

edit: i think they were both claimed, could I have any of the sashes instead?
@pushpin

woah, this is so kind of you!

could I get the time-turner's sandglass if it's available? if not, the gustborne ballon, please!

edit: i think they were both claimed, could I have any of the sashes instead?
@pushpin h-hello im new and my friend kawacy told me to come here for an item ^^ is it okay if i take the katana? ;w;
@pushpin h-hello im new and my friend kawacy told me to come here for an item ^^ is it okay if i take the katana? ;w;
@Pushpin
Could I get the leafy gladeboughs or the Tail rings? Id prefer the gladeboughs though hhhhh, thank you!
@Pushpin
Could I get the leafy gladeboughs or the Tail rings? Id prefer the gladeboughs though hhhhh, thank you!
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@pushpin Is the ravenskull broadsword still available? If so could I please have it?
@pushpin Is the ravenskull broadsword still available? If so could I please have it?
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Voidshadow @Kyrio @IndigoCat @Skiatha @Halfling @chickorita305 @iiUkiro @Misthmus @Laoshu
Will be sending stuff over shortly! :D

@Zmeya
Do you have a preference? I have every flight I think! :3 Just didn't list them all.

@Zeco5000
It was unfortunately taken! D: I haven't gotten around to editing the original post yet.
@Voidshadow @Kyrio @IndigoCat @Skiatha @Halfling @chickorita305 @iiUkiro @Misthmus @Laoshu
Will be sending stuff over shortly! :D

@Zmeya
Do you have a preference? I have every flight I think! :3 Just didn't list them all.

@Zeco5000
It was unfortunately taken! D: I haven't gotten around to editing the original post yet.
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@pushpin shadowstrike then?
@pushpin shadowstrike then?