Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Enhancements
1. Add to the Bestiary with HOW MANY of each familiar you own, kind of like it does in the Marketplace when a pet is in stock.

2. If the familiar is currently equipped to a dragon, tell us which dragon (and ideally link to it).

3. As said in earlier threads, tell us familiar's levels, even once sold (maxed or otherwise) -- just gray the levels out.

4. Mark the retired familiars, the ones we can only get via the AH/Trading.
1. Add to the Bestiary with HOW MANY of each familiar you own, kind of like it does in the Marketplace when a pet is in stock.

2. If the familiar is currently equipped to a dragon, tell us which dragon (and ideally link to it).

3. As said in earlier threads, tell us familiar's levels, even once sold (maxed or otherwise) -- just gray the levels out.

4. Mark the retired familiars, the ones we can only get via the AH/Trading.
Add the ability to bond to familiars and I'm sold.
[quote name="Nenya" date="2014-06-16 20:18:45"]Add the ability to bond to familiars and I'm sold.[/quote] How so, like permanent bonds to a dragon? Or rep with a particular dragon?
Nenya wrote on 2014-06-16 20:18:45:

How so, like permanent bonds to a dragon? Or rep with a particular dragon?
@khymaera - Like instead of having to go dragon to dragon, being able to do daily familiar-petting in the bestiary.
@khymaera - Like instead of having to go dragon to dragon, being able to do daily familiar-petting in the bestiary.
@Nenya - That would be great. I'd love something like a 'pet all' or something, but that would probably be too much. Just, with almost 90 dragons... that's a lot of clicking.
@Nenya - That would be great. I'd love something like a 'pet all' or something, but that would probably be too much. Just, with almost 90 dragons... that's a lot of clicking.
@Nenya I do like that idea. Just being able to click on the little love hearts in the bestiary would be great.
@Nenya I do like that idea. Just being able to click on the little love hearts in the bestiary would be great.
I support all of the ideas.
I support all of the ideas.
SUPPORT, especially for the info about which dragon has it, because that gets so hard to find!
SUPPORT, especially for the info about which dragon has it, because that gets so hard to find!