Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cheap hatchlings :)
Hey. Im no good with making my forums all fancy, but I'll sell you hatchlings for 3500 treasure.
Hey. Im no good with making my forums all fancy, but I'll sell you hatchlings for 3500 treasure.
heehee
@Thefallensloth what do the hatchlings look like?
@Thefallensloth what do the hatchlings look like?
>>Misc Art shopClematis.png Lightmatter.gif
@naunuko I can't really say, cause I'm basically volunteering the hatchlings of all my breeding dragons for this.
Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?
@naunuko I can't really say, cause I'm basically volunteering the hatchlings of all my breeding dragons for this.
Is there anything in particular that you're looking for?
heehee
@Thefallensloth the ones from the purple tundra and white pearlcatcher might be nice. let me know when they hatch and I might buy one
@Thefallensloth the ones from the purple tundra and white pearlcatcher might be nice. let me know when they hatch and I might buy one
@Naunuko Good to know! Ill let you know when they've hatched.
:)))
@Naunuko Good to know! Ill let you know when they've hatched.
:)))
heehee
@naunuko two eggs from the pearl and tundra just hatched, if you'd like to have a look at the hatchlings.
@naunuko two eggs from the pearl and tundra just hatched, if you'd like to have a look at the hatchlings.
heehee
@Thefallensloth

thank you for the offer, but I am going to pass. hopefully you will have better luck with the sale though
@Thefallensloth

thank you for the offer, but I am going to pass. hopefully you will have better luck with the sale though
@naunuko

thank you, and have great new years
@naunuko

thank you, and have great new years
heehee
@Thefallensloth

You too :)
@Thefallensloth

You too :)