Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Goodbye 2020 giveaway! *Paused*
1 2
@Minina could I have something? Thank you for doing this!
@Minina could I have something? Thank you for doing this!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Minina could I get something? thank you!
@Minina could I get something? thank you!
l-linederg-2.png?w=1000&h=200.png

r-linederg-1.png?w=1000&h=200.png
@Minina I'd like anything, if you have any genes or whatever, I'll take those. I'm not picky about anything else! Thanks for doing this. :D
@Minina I'd like anything, if you have any genes or whatever, I'll take those. I'm not picky about anything else! Thanks for doing this. :D
ACOZFAh.pngJ7D1quC.png
CioCFC3.pngszgtV0Q.png
Wanna listen to my playlist?
@Minina - I'm a bit new so anything you can offer would be absolutely adored and appreciated (3
@Minina - I'm a bit new so anything you can offer would be absolutely adored and appreciated (3
Paused here while I catch up! I want to make sure I actually have things to send people.
Paused here while I catch up! I want to make sure I actually have things to send people.
Sorry for the delay! Waiting for some trades to be accepted. I can't keep track of what I've put in them anymore and I don't want to try to double send things!
Sorry for the delay! Waiting for some trades to be accepted. I can't keep track of what I've put in them anymore and I don't want to try to double send things!
1 2