Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | D'oh Moments
1 2 3
I had the same gembond issue but i still say it as "gem bound" . . . old habits die hard

and my first few weeks here i was having such a big issue grasping how the colors in breeding works

because i would breed a blue and red dragon and expect purple! BUT THEN THEY CAME OUT GREY?! WHAT EVEN
I had the same gembond issue but i still say it as "gem bound" . . . old habits die hard

and my first few weeks here i was having such a big issue grasping how the colors in breeding works

because i would breed a blue and red dragon and expect purple! BUT THEN THEY CAME OUT GREY?! WHAT EVEN
I thought Shock Switch was called Shock Which for the longest time...
I thought Shock Switch was called Shock Which for the longest time...
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
I used to wrote Tertiary as "Terriarty"
I used to wrote Tertiary as "Terriarty"
17539_s.gif
[quote name="Mouzeh" date="2014-06-16 06:03:08"][quote name="Steel" date="2014-06-16 05:56:25"][quote name="IndigoCrow" date="2014-06-16 05:37:51"]Well, it was a SUPER long time ago, but I used to think 'Imp' referred to fae dragons, not Imperials. Y'know, Imp? Like a mischievous fairy-type thing? Yeah. I was really wondering why people were so fascinated by faes...[/quote] This was me for the first month after joining. xD[/quote] Me too! Is was so confused xD[/quote] *raises hand* Me too. It took me like two weeks of saying "imps? but this is a dragon game, there aren't any imps here!" before I realized what imp meant. It also took me a while to figure out what RTB and TG meant. xD
Mouzeh wrote on 2014-06-16 06:03:08:
Steel wrote on 2014-06-16 05:56:25:
IndigoCrow wrote on 2014-06-16 05:37:51:
Well, it was a SUPER long time ago, but I used to think 'Imp' referred to fae dragons, not Imperials. Y'know, Imp? Like a mischievous fairy-type thing? Yeah. I was really wondering why people were so fascinated by faes...

This was me for the first month after joining. xD

Me too! Is was so confused xD
*raises hand* Me too. It took me like two weeks of saying "imps? but this is a dragon game, there aren't any imps here!" before I realized what imp meant.

It also took me a while to figure out what RTB and TG meant. xD
Also,I used to pronounce tertiary similar to "territory" xD
Also,I used to pronounce tertiary similar to "territory" xD
PDatEEs.png
For me it's the scatterscrolls. My brain insists they're sHatterscrolls. My dragons have VERY VIOLENT transformation sequences, okay? >_>
For me it's the scatterscrolls. My brain insists they're sHatterscrolls. My dragons have VERY VIOLENT transformation sequences, okay? >_>
[quote name="Dormouse11" date="2014-06-16 11:10:06"]I still read it gembound in my head, even though I know that's not what it is. :/ Also, in Arcane, we call new members "Magelets". I know many, many of us have accidentally read it "maggots". :b[/quote] @Dormouse11 [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/cc355c6c36a1893d31e376ca4e1203e6/tumblr_n7an2sELMv1rd5h0co1_500.png[/img] [s]I REALLY hope somebody gets the joke.[/s] As for my own "D'oh" moment, I kept calling the Tidelord the "Waterlord" for like a week straight because I thought that was correct. Nope.
Dormouse11 wrote on 2014-06-16 11:10:06:
I still read it gembound in my head, even though I know that's not what it is. :/
Also, in Arcane, we call new members "Magelets". I know many, many of us have accidentally read it "maggots". :b

@Dormouse11

tumblr_n7an2sELMv1rd5h0co1_500.png

I REALLY hope somebody gets the joke.

As for my own "D'oh" moment, I kept calling the Tidelord the "Waterlord" for like a week straight because I thought that was correct. Nope.
JNcM0WQ.png
Wait...you mean they're NOT called furians?
*Genuinely confused*
Wait...you mean they're NOT called furians?
*Genuinely confused*
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@Twistystix
If Flight Rising was assigned to TF2 classes, Arcanist would most definitely be the Soldier. And Flamecaller would be Pyro, Stormcatcher would be Engineer, Shadowbinder is the Spy...

I'm getting a bit carried away here.
@Twistystix
If Flight Rising was assigned to TF2 classes, Arcanist would most definitely be the Soldier. And Flamecaller would be Pyro, Stormcatcher would be Engineer, Shadowbinder is the Spy...

I'm getting a bit carried away here.
out_of_this_world_banner_by_minecrafternenagirl-d7m8hz9.png
Exalted my random progen before the scatter-scroll came out D|

I sat there staring at the screen like "So THIS is what you do to me?!"

The random progen was also the one to make a Obsidian/Aqua/Aqua, almost the first one on FR, so I think it's reason enough xD
Exalted my random progen before the scatter-scroll came out D|

I sat there staring at the screen like "So THIS is what you do to me?!"

The random progen was also the one to make a Obsidian/Aqua/Aqua, almost the first one on FR, so I think it's reason enough xD
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
1 2 3