Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Pixel Commissions~ (ONLY 2 SPOTS LEFT)
1 2
@Alicely
They are a little high, but they are probably worth it! Unfortunately not a lot of people are willing to pay higher prices.
But that's really cool what you're saving for! What kind of things will you be selling? :D (I love renfaire things and I go to one near me every year cx )
@Alicely
They are a little high, but they are probably worth it! Unfortunately not a lot of people are willing to pay higher prices.
But that's really cool what you're saving for! What kind of things will you be selling? :D (I love renfaire things and I go to one near me every year cx )
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
All prices have been lowered! Check it out! I think these are slightly less scary prices~ (if I end up getting like hella famous, I might lift the prices slightly xD but doubtful xD)
All prices have been lowered! Check it out! I think these are slightly less scary prices~ (if I end up getting like hella famous, I might lift the prices slightly xD but doubtful xD)
@Alicely
I think they are much better now, but if like you said, people really go after them then I'd definitely raise them again XD
So then can I commission you for a style 1 pixel? :) If you can give me and estimated price I may be able to pay it all now! ^^ ( I have a few dragons I can exalt)
@Alicely
I think they are much better now, but if like you said, people really go after them then I'd definitely raise them again XD
So then can I commission you for a style 1 pixel? :) If you can give me and estimated price I may be able to pay it all now! ^^ ( I have a few dragons I can exalt)

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23
Sure thing! Since it's a mildly complicated design, I'm afraid I can't go any lower than $4/400g/180ktr, but you can still pay in installments and I can try to knock it out tonight and get it done~. Is that okay~?
@Aurora23
Sure thing! Since it's a mildly complicated design, I'm afraid I can't go any lower than $4/400g/180ktr, but you can still pay in installments and I can try to knock it out tonight and get it done~. Is that okay~?
@Alicely
That's fine! And actually, I may be able to pay right now :) I'll just need to take away from my GemBond savings XD
Shall I send over the treasure? ^^
@Alicely
That's fine! And actually, I may be able to pay right now :) I'll just need to take away from my GemBond savings XD
Shall I send over the treasure? ^^

@Aurora23 Half now, and half when I finish~
@Aurora23 Half now, and half when I finish~
@Alicely
Okay~! Sending half now :)
@Alicely
Okay~! Sending half now :)

Only 4 spots left in this round!
Only 4 spots left in this round!
Only 3 spots left~
Only 3 spots left~
Two spots left! Get 'em while they're hot!
Two spots left! Get 'em while they're hot!
1 2