Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for items?
1 2 3 4
@vovina
I just realized I forgot to reply sorry! I’m working on your headshot now, and the scroll can be sent now or after I send you the art! Whichever is more comfortable for you
@vovina
I just realized I forgot to reply sorry! I’m working on your headshot now, and the scroll can be sent now or after I send you the art! Whichever is more comfortable for you
@solgalion

I think I have most of these already but thank you for your interest!
@solgalion

I think I have most of these already but thank you for your interest!
@Bitterrwolff No worries at all! ^__^ I can send the scroll over on now, please expect a CR in just a moment with that~ Thank you!
@Bitterrwolff No worries at all! ^__^ I can send the scroll over on now, please expect a CR in just a moment with that~ Thank you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Bitterrwolff

Would you be interested in some veilspun genes?
Primary: Arc
Secondary: Loop
Tertiary: Flecks
@Bitterrwolff

Would you be interested in some veilspun genes?
Primary: Arc
Secondary: Loop
Tertiary: Flecks
forgranite-banner-500x90.png
@forgranite

I’m definitely interested in the Arc and Loop genes!
@forgranite

I’m definitely interested in the Arc and Loop genes!
@bitterrwolff Ok, great! How would you value them in relation to something like this? [quote name="Bitterrwolff" date="2020-12-23 10:56:12" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/k2MzQb2/Smart-Select-20201223-123957-Instagram.jpg[/img] [/quote]
@bitterrwolff

Ok, great! How would you value them in relation to something like this?
Bitterrwolff wrote on 2020-12-23 10:56:12:
Smart-Select-20201223-123957-Instagram.jpg
I could do 2 flat headshots like that one or 1 flat halfbody for both genes

@forgranite
I could do 2 flat headshots like that one or 1 flat halfbody for both genes

@forgranite
Awesome, I'll PM you as soon as I get a chance
Awesome, I'll PM you as soon as I get a chance
@vovina Hope this is alright! [img]https://i.ibb.co/Scg7qw1/CDAA0-ACE-0664-4120-9-B9-D-49-FDD433-A47-D.png[/img]
@vovina
Hope this is alright!

CDAA0-ACE-0664-4120-9-B9-D-49-FDD433-A47-D.png
@Bitterrwolff Oh wow, this looks super cool! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1] You did such a beautiful job on the headshot, gosh all the smiles and teeth on the hat came out amazing, and I just love the star patterns on the hat and that lovely flow of the hair~ The little details too like the blush coloration on the cheeks and ears on his skin, and the purple gradient in the hair, aaaaa he's incredible and that mischievousness and tricky nature of his just shines through perfectly! Thank you so, so much! If it's okay with you, may I put this picture up on Midnight's TH page (with credit and link back to you)? Please let me know if there's a particular website and credit information or if you have a TH account of your own you'd like me to use if it's alright! Thanks so much again! <3
@Bitterrwolff Oh wow, this looks super cool! You did such a beautiful job on the headshot, gosh all the smiles and teeth on the hat came out amazing, and I just love the star patterns on the hat and that lovely flow of the hair~ The little details too like the blush coloration on the cheeks and ears on his skin, and the purple gradient in the hair, aaaaa he's incredible and that mischievousness and tricky nature of his just shines through perfectly! Thank you so, so much!

If it's okay with you, may I put this picture up on Midnight's TH page (with credit and link back to you)? Please let me know if there's a particular website and credit information or if you have a TH account of your own you'd like me to use if it's alright! Thanks so much again! <3
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4