Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Very slow loading on coli + www1 pages
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
How's it going for everyone?

Thirty minutes after roll over it was pretty laggy for maybe two hours, then everything was fine, until just about two hours ago when the coli wouldn't work anymore. (Didn't try VPN, though, as I was busy.)

Thirty minutes after roll over it was pretty laggy for maybe two hours, then everything was fine, until just about two hours ago when the coli wouldn't work anymore. (Didn't try VPN, though, as I was busy.)
[quote name="Wylin" date="2020-12-23 13:15:12" ] How's it going for everyone? Thirty minutes after roll over it was pretty laggy for maybe two hours, then everything was fine, until just about two hours ago when the coli wouldn't work anymore. (Didn't try VPN, though, as I was busy.) [/quote] I've been in the coli on and off for the last 8 hours or so. So far no more problems. I think I had one or two cases of the coli taking 2-3 seconds longer to load, but that felt more like it was because of my internet connection - it was nowhere near close to the recent lag.
Wylin wrote on 2020-12-23 13:15:12:

I've been in the coli on and off for the last 8 hours or so. So far no more problems.

I think I had one or two cases of the coli taking 2-3 seconds longer to load, but that felt more like it was because of my internet connection - it was nowhere near close to the recent lag.
btj5Ikk.png
Still incredibly laggy at my work PC, but fine at the laptop.
I really just want to know why one works and the other not tbh.
Still incredibly laggy at my work PC, but fine at the laptop.
I really just want to know why one works and the other not tbh.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
I've only been playing for a few days now, but I can't properly access the Coliseum. It's fine until I try to go into combat, but at that point, it just doesn't load.
I've only been playing for a few days now, but I can't properly access the Coliseum. It's fine until I try to go into combat, but at that point, it just doesn't load.
Fr +9 (Germany) here again - FR has been working super well again for me during the past few days : D
Earlier today it was a little slow with loading images, but it's okay again and coli works really well for me too!
Fr +9 (Germany) here again - FR has been working super well again for me during the past few days : D
Earlier today it was a little slow with loading images, but it's okay again and coli works really well for me too!
It's working perfectly again for me now, on both devices!
Very happy.
It's working perfectly again for me now, on both devices!
Very happy.
The coli is terrible laggy for me right now to the point where it doesn't even load the next combat. Though, it was working fine earlier today with the same amount or even more players online, so this is really annoying :/
The coli is terrible laggy for me right now to the point where it doesn't even load the next combat. Though, it was working fine earlier today with the same amount or even more players online, so this is really annoying :/
3d0f9ea7ae3316ba4e3a56f0ea9d9a3dbd6ee080.png
[quote name="Nioell" date="2020-12-26 08:43:11" ] The coli is terrible laggy for me right now to the point where it doesn't even load the next combat. Though, it was working fine earlier today with the same amount or even more players online, so this is really annoying :/ [/quote] Same here. It started lagging over an hour ago. VPN doesn't help at all this time.
Nioell wrote on 2020-12-26 08:43:11:

Same here. It started lagging over an hour ago.

VPN doesn't help at all this time.
Happening to me too. Macbook Air running Chrome, FR+9. Haven't cleared my cache yet though.

• Yesterday (don't know exactly when, sorry), it took me a whole 3-4 minutes to load up the small 'Add Skin to Outfit' window in my Dressing Room.

• Coli images are loading up very slowly as of writing, though once the coli enemies have been loaded up, the coli is running fine. When loading up "new" enemies, it takes around 25-30 seconds to load up the page.

Edit: While playing with already loaded-up coli enemy images, I'll have <125 ping, but I'm getting frequent lag spikes of the 800-900s (with a couple of times exceeding 3000 ping)

Edit again: Looks like it's loading faster with a VPN at the moment.
Happening to me too. Macbook Air running Chrome, FR+9. Haven't cleared my cache yet though.

• Yesterday (don't know exactly when, sorry), it took me a whole 3-4 minutes to load up the small 'Add Skin to Outfit' window in my Dressing Room.

• Coli images are loading up very slowly as of writing, though once the coli enemies have been loaded up, the coli is running fine. When loading up "new" enemies, it takes around 25-30 seconds to load up the page.

Edit: While playing with already loaded-up coli enemy images, I'll have <125 ping, but I'm getting frequent lag spikes of the 800-900s (with a couple of times exceeding 3000 ping)

Edit again: Looks like it's loading faster with a VPN at the moment.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
And we're back to even slower as it was before.
That was one beautiful day of fast FR.
And we're back to even slower as it was before.
That was one beautiful day of fast FR.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13