Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | PSYCHOSIS: NBD Story 3 up
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I have to vote for Nightfall. She blends into the dark, has that necklace that could make the clattering sound, not to mention as mentioned in this turn, Imperials are apparently hard to take down so what better way to take down an Imperial than another Imperial. Hence why my vote is cast for Nightfall.
I have to vote for Nightfall. She blends into the dark, has that necklace that could make the clattering sound, not to mention as mentioned in this turn, Imperials are apparently hard to take down so what better way to take down an Imperial than another Imperial. Hence why my vote is cast for Nightfall.
@ThornedSpade

I vote for Hiisa -why? because she's so girly and innocent looking no one would suspect her! haha!
-Zbyszek
@ThornedSpade

I vote for Hiisa -why? because she's so girly and innocent looking no one would suspect her! haha!
-Zbyszek
insert funny joke here
@ThornedSpade
If I was anyone other than myself I'd probably vote for me, but I am and so although I have my suspicions I will have to vote for Harkness.

A cookie for you if you deciphered that.

Also, a note in my favor: In Shrike's story, he flew to the highest and darkest point in the cave. This implies that it was a small place, hard to reach. Nightfall is easily one of the biggest dragons in the cave. It would have been very difficult for her to reach the spot, at least not without making a lot of noise and waking the other dragons. She is simply too big for the kind of stealth the killer in the stories has.

Edit: Didn't bold. Gotta fix that.
@ThornedSpade
If I was anyone other than myself I'd probably vote for me, but I am and so although I have my suspicions I will have to vote for Harkness.

A cookie for you if you deciphered that.

Also, a note in my favor: In Shrike's story, he flew to the highest and darkest point in the cave. This implies that it was a small place, hard to reach. Nightfall is easily one of the biggest dragons in the cave. It would have been very difficult for her to reach the spot, at least not without making a lot of noise and waking the other dragons. She is simply too big for the kind of stealth the killer in the stories has.

Edit: Didn't bold. Gotta fix that.
We are still waiting for two more votes
Right now it appears as if we have a tie.
We are still waiting for two more votes
Right now it appears as if we have a tie.
@ThornedSpade
Sorry for the late reply, I had exams for the past few days!
I'm going to cast my vote onto Nightfall
@ThornedSpade
Sorry for the late reply, I had exams for the past few days!
I'm going to cast my vote onto Nightfall
GAji9p1.png
@ThornedSpade

...wow I'm late to the party but seeing as there is no way I'm voting for my bby I have to vote for Nightfall
@ThornedSpade

...wow I'm late to the party but seeing as there is no way I'm voting for my bby I have to vote for Nightfall
how about no
that sounds good to me
I am so sorry everyone I wrote the story then I lost it!I am a little too lazy to rewrite it and now I guess I get to announce the awards.I can't reach the emotional level that I had in the other story.Anyway here are the awards!
Mismas gets the special spiral gift and 2000 treasure
Everyone else gets a familiar and 2000 gold
@PlushiePalooza @Mismas @Hideki @HuntingtheMoon @morningstar1 @Tide
I am so sorry everyone I wrote the story then I lost it!I am a little too lazy to rewrite it and now I guess I get to announce the awards.I can't reach the emotional level that I had in the other story.Anyway here are the awards!
Mismas gets the special spiral gift and 2000 treasure
Everyone else gets a familiar and 2000 gold
@PlushiePalooza @Mismas @Hideki @HuntingtheMoon @morningstar1 @Tide
@ThornedSpade

so the games over?
what dragon was the killer?
@ThornedSpade

so the games over?
what dragon was the killer?
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1
NightFall.the majority voted her off,she was the killer the whole time.
@morningstar1
NightFall.the majority voted her off,she was the killer the whole time.
Gosh guys I feel SPECIAL*insert rainbows everywhere*
Gosh guys I feel SPECIAL*insert rainbows everywhere*
iZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.pngiZBk3Io.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16