Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What gives you hope for the future?
1 2
one of the major things that kept me going for a while was music. the last 2 years I was in 3 different choirs and I loved simply being with everyone for all of it (and tbh I've really missed getting to experience that due to everything that's been going on)

there's also just being able to get online each day on stuff like this, genshin impact, FFXIV and MHW to just help people out however I can and vibe with them for a while, since all that usually helps to take my mind off of everything

games with really touching stories like celeste and PMD gates or just ones that are really hard like HK have also helped me in the past. PMD gates in particular gives me a lot of hope for humanity every single time I play through the story. not to mention all the hype for stuff like MHRise and SS
one of the major things that kept me going for a while was music. the last 2 years I was in 3 different choirs and I loved simply being with everyone for all of it (and tbh I've really missed getting to experience that due to everything that's been going on)

there's also just being able to get online each day on stuff like this, genshin impact, FFXIV and MHW to just help people out however I can and vibe with them for a while, since all that usually helps to take my mind off of everything

games with really touching stories like celeste and PMD gates or just ones that are really hard like HK have also helped me in the past. PMD gates in particular gives me a lot of hope for humanity every single time I play through the story. not to mention all the hype for stuff like MHRise and SS
unknown.png
The knowledge that no one will remember me after I die gives me big comfort and hope. Or just the fact that people forget I exist after a week or two. Like no matter how embarrassingly cringe I am, people will just forget it. Also the fact that no matter what I say or post people almost always ignore me, so I can post whatever makes me happy.
Life comes and goes.
Like my life is so meaningless that I can do whatever makes me happy without constantly being anxious that Im not good enough or failing at life or whatever. Sure I have my moments but I just have to remind myself that no one cares about my life and no one is going to give me a score at the end. So I can just exist for a few decades experiencing happy things without focusing on the useless competitiveness. I'm not getting trophies or perks after I die so I'm gonna do whatever I want and its going to be fun.
The knowledge that no one will remember me after I die gives me big comfort and hope. Or just the fact that people forget I exist after a week or two. Like no matter how embarrassingly cringe I am, people will just forget it. Also the fact that no matter what I say or post people almost always ignore me, so I can post whatever makes me happy.
Life comes and goes.
Like my life is so meaningless that I can do whatever makes me happy without constantly being anxious that Im not good enough or failing at life or whatever. Sure I have my moments but I just have to remind myself that no one cares about my life and no one is going to give me a score at the end. So I can just exist for a few decades experiencing happy things without focusing on the useless competitiveness. I'm not getting trophies or perks after I die so I'm gonna do whatever I want and its going to be fun.
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
@Amura @ClickTwelve @BreezingWinds @Cranberries @calabazitos @StormCaleum @MyHartWillDrogon @Daybroken @Erniath @SkyBlaze @Pressiboo

(Sorry if any of you dislike pings!) I wanted to personally thank all of y'all for your genuine (and often very deep or uplifting) input. I was a little too overwhelmed to respond to everyone individually like I typically do, but I wanted to make sure I thanked all of you, because at least in my experience it's not always easy to be open about how scary life is or how hard it can be. But all of your messages were honestly really moving, and while I don't know how tomorrow will be, your confidence has given ME confidence that I need to make sure I see it to the fullest and be thankful for what I have.

Feel free to reach out to me in PM's should you ever wish! I can't promise I'm the best rock of support at current time (obviously-) but I'm always open for chatter, and if ya don't mind me being slow and awkward I'm always happy to chat with anybody who just needs someone to talk to.

Thanks again for your genuine comments and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
@Amura @ClickTwelve @BreezingWinds @Cranberries @calabazitos @StormCaleum @MyHartWillDrogon @Daybroken @Erniath @SkyBlaze @Pressiboo

(Sorry if any of you dislike pings!) I wanted to personally thank all of y'all for your genuine (and often very deep or uplifting) input. I was a little too overwhelmed to respond to everyone individually like I typically do, but I wanted to make sure I thanked all of you, because at least in my experience it's not always easy to be open about how scary life is or how hard it can be. But all of your messages were honestly really moving, and while I don't know how tomorrow will be, your confidence has given ME confidence that I need to make sure I see it to the fullest and be thankful for what I have.

Feel free to reach out to me in PM's should you ever wish! I can't promise I'm the best rock of support at current time (obviously-) but I'm always open for chatter, and if ya don't mind me being slow and awkward I'm always happy to chat with anybody who just needs someone to talk to.

Thanks again for your genuine comments and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
aaa aC86tUH.png
q3Me7tJ.png
jA5A7gu.png
cdqdRxL.png
oczO35g.png
aaaaaaaaaaa
g69Uo46.png
a
aaaaaaaa J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
joJNm4P.png
@Cassofish glad you're feeling better! have a wonderful day and happy holidays <3
@Cassofish glad you're feeling better! have a wonderful day and happy holidays <3
I'm super excited to start a family. I've always pictured myself with children. I'm waiting until after I graduate from college though. Thinking about looking into my child's eyes for the first time gets me through the toughest days, especially as I have reached my senior year.
I'm super excited to start a family. I've always pictured myself with children. I'm waiting until after I graduate from college though. Thinking about looking into my child's eyes for the first time gets me through the toughest days, especially as I have reached my senior year.
50757045361_69e1bd6251_m.jpg
1 2