Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gathering PSA
1 2 3
welp. saw this a bit too late
welp. saw this a bit too late
yeah i almost used my turns but remembered notn is happening today, always remember kiddos!
yeah i almost used my turns but remembered notn is happening today, always remember kiddos!
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
w h o o p s saw this just a bit too late...
Guess I'll be doing some extra grinding today, not like I have anything better to do.
w h o o p s saw this just a bit too late...
Guess I'll be doing some extra grinding today, not like I have anything better to do.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
Shoot- forgot...
Shoot- forgot...
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
I ALMOST went to grind at the moment because I thought NotN opened at 5 sever time and not 6!
I ALMOST went to grind at the moment because I thought NotN opened at 5 sever time and not 6!
Even if notn gives extra gathering turns if you used up the original you don't get any? I accidentally used mine already today so I'm wondering
Even if notn gives extra gathering turns if you used up the original you don't get any? I accidentally used mine already today so I'm wondering
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Oops, I forgot Joxar doesn't pop up for NotN and it's so early I didn't even realize it was the 20th. Edit: On the plus side, I got some fodder shelved to grind with to make up for it. [emoji=snapper star size=1]
Oops, I forgot Joxar doesn't pop up for NotN and it's so early I didn't even realize it was the 20th.
Edit: On the plus side, I got some fodder shelved to grind with to make up for it.
@Problem

It adds up if you haven't used them today. I haven't used mine today and went to scavenger with 30 gathering turns!
@Problem

It adds up if you haven't used them today. I haven't used mine today and went to scavenger with 30 gathering turns!
Button1.png
1 2 3