Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [PINKERLOCKE] The Last Flash
1 2
[img]https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/02/43/12/42/240_F_243124250_QoGFMgffd8cInin1hmXvNQLEP4WvriQ8.jpg[/img] [center][font= sylfaen][size= 7]THE LAST FLASH[/font][/size][/center] The Last Flash is set in a post-apocalyptic scenario where a small, unassuming comet called Praemoria suddenly exploded as soon as it passed Sornieth. The mass of energy the explosion put out was something completely foreign and unlike anything dragonkind had ever seen before, something different than even the Shade. The gods disappeared, the few who witnessed it saying they had been turned to stone tho no traces could be found. Beastclans had become much more powerful, but they had also become strange. Their eyes glowed an iridescent color, and they all appeared to be made of some murky material nobody knew of. With no answers, no leaders, dragonkind did the only thing they knew how - fought. Clan loyalties were no longer as important as survival. But dragonkind is losing many warriors at an alarming rate, and as the force drives the creatures to go after eggs as a "pure" source of energy, the population is not being replenished fast enough....
240_F_243124250_QoGFMgffd8cInin1hmXvNQLEP4WvriQ8.jpg
THE LAST FLASH

The Last Flash is set in a post-apocalyptic scenario where a small, unassuming comet called Praemoria suddenly exploded as soon as it passed Sornieth. The mass of energy the explosion put out was something completely foreign and unlike anything dragonkind had ever seen before, something different than even the Shade. The gods disappeared, the few who witnessed it saying they had been turned to stone tho no traces could be found. Beastclans had become much more powerful, but they had also become strange. Their eyes glowed an iridescent color, and they all appeared to be made of some murky material nobody knew of. With no answers, no leaders, dragonkind did the only thing they knew how - fought. Clan loyalties were no longer as important as survival. But dragonkind is losing many warriors at an alarming rate, and as the force drives the creatures to go after eggs as a "pure" source of energy, the population is not being replenished fast enough....
[center][size= 6]S U R V I V O R S[/size][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65604103][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/656042/65604103.png[/img][/url][b]REESE[/b] - [i]Lvl8[/i] [size= 2]Reese is a wildclaw who was always bad at magic, those he was around as a hatchling made fun of him for it. He much prefers a well, hands-on approach to everything. He makes up for his lack of magic ability in strength. He feels he has his time to shine since The Last Flash has happened.[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65631415][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/656315/65631415.png[/img][/url][b]IVAN[/b] - [i]Lvl8[/i] [size= 2]Ivan was lost when he came across Nebula and Reese. He left his home of the Icewarden's domain directly after the flash due to the destabilizing of the region causing glaciers in the area he lived to start melting. Reese is kind of bitter at him since he is more adept at magic, but still considers Ivan a friend.[/size]
S U R V I V O R S

65604103.pngREESE - Lvl8
Reese is a wildclaw who was always bad at magic, those he was around as a hatchling made fun of him for it. He much prefers a well, hands-on approach to everything. He makes up for his lack of magic ability in strength. He feels he has his time to shine since The Last Flash has happened.

65631415.pngIVAN - Lvl8
Ivan was lost when he came across Nebula and Reese. He left his home of the Icewarden's domain directly after the flash due to the destabilizing of the region causing glaciers in the area he lived to start melting. Reese is kind of bitter at him since he is more adept at magic, but still considers Ivan a friend.
[center][size=6]D E C E A S E D[/size][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65638921][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/656390/65638921.png[/img][/url][b]NEBULA[/b] - [i]Lvl7[/i] [b][color=red]DIED DAY 8[/color][/b] [size= 2]Nebula was a mysterious dragon Reese found wandering alone near a lake. She had a motherly disposition and knew a lot about the stars. This basically turned into being a great navigator since she could determine the group's position at any given time as long as the stars were out. She could fight when the time was necessary and did not like talking about her past. She died on Day 8 in the Woodland Path in a fight with a Curious Cauldron.[/size]
D E C E A S E D

65638921.pngNEBULA - Lvl7 DIED DAY 8
Nebula was a mysterious dragon Reese found wandering alone near a lake. She had a motherly disposition and knew a lot about the stars. This basically turned into being a great navigator since she could determine the group's position at any given time as long as the stars were out. She could fight when the time was necessary and did not like talking about her past. She died on Day 8 in the Woodland Path in a fight with a Curious Cauldron.
[center][size= 6]I T E M ‏‏‎ ‎‎B A N K[/size][/center] [size= 2]This is just an items bank for days when I forget or do not have the time to be online. I will also put in the items bank when I pick an item but do not have time that day to actually do the task. The first batch of items are ones I picked while waiting for Nebula, Reese, and Ivan to age up.[/size] [item= ivory tusk] [item= lux spectre] [item= gelatinous orb] [item= scholar] [item= vibrant rogue tail binding]
I T E M ‏‏‎ ‎‎B A N K

This is just an items bank for days when I forget or do not have the time to be online. I will also put in the items bank when I pick an item but do not have time that day to actually do the task. The first batch of items are ones I picked while waiting for Nebula, Reese, and Ivan to age up.

Ivory Tusk Lux Spectre Gelatinous Orb Scholar Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding

RULES
Here is the Pinkerlocke rules from the original post. I am following them with a couple of modifications:

Materials: I am going to split up writing into 5 general categories that I use RNG to decide which writing I will do.
Material/Writing Categories:
1. Dragon Spotlight - Lore elaborating on a specific dragon of my choice.
2. Clan Lore - Lore elaborating on the inner workings of the clan.
3. Relationship Lore - RNG picks two dragons, I write about their relationship.
4. Death Lore - Lore regarding a deceased dragon. I will only add this to the pool after a dragon dies obviously lol.
5. World Lore - General lore regarding the setting of The Last Flash.
6. Event Lore - Simple snapshots of moments in the clan's history or battles, etc.

I'm not an artist, so Trinkets are a wildcard. All other categories get put in the RNG and whatever it spits out is what I do!
RULES
Here is the Pinkerlocke rules from the original post. I am following them with a couple of modifications:

Materials: I am going to split up writing into 5 general categories that I use RNG to decide which writing I will do.
Material/Writing Categories:
1. Dragon Spotlight - Lore elaborating on a specific dragon of my choice.
2. Clan Lore - Lore elaborating on the inner workings of the clan.
3. Relationship Lore - RNG picks two dragons, I write about their relationship.
4. Death Lore - Lore regarding a deceased dragon. I will only add this to the pool after a dragon dies obviously lol.
5. World Lore - General lore regarding the setting of The Last Flash.
6. Event Lore - Simple snapshots of moments in the clan's history or battles, etc.

I'm not an artist, so Trinkets are a wildcard. All other categories get put in the RNG and whatever it spits out is what I do!
[center][size=6]DAY 1[/size][/center] [center][item=sand sucker][/center] Did 33 coli battles in Training Fields since the dragons were all Lvl1 to start. No casualities, no notable drops. Nebula, Reese, and Ivan are all Lvl4. [center][size=6]DAY 2[/size][/center] [center][item= fortification agate][/center] [center][size=4]World Lore[/size][/center] The lack of flight deities and the destabilizing energy of Praemoria, as well as the new powerful Beastclans driving a lot into hiding has left most areas of Sornieth lackluster. Ivan being from the Ice region can attest to the fact that the glaciers are starting to melt. In the Viridian Labyrinth greenery is either dying or extremely unruly. Tides in the Tidelord's domain are seemingly gone, the water stagnant. It's a major reason why there are groups are trying to find the deities to at least figure out if they still even exist in the realm. Finding out how to turn them back from stone, if they really are turned to stone, is secondary as even finding out they still exist would be a comfort and a hope that maybe one day the regions would be able to go back to their former glory. [center][size=6]DAY 3[/size][/center] [center][item=berserker][/center] Yesterday I wasn't able to do the death match because I got off work late so it is in the items bank. However, I plan on doubling up today and will use a RNG to decide which item from the Item Bank I will do in addition to my pull. Ok I'm 3 days caught up here yay...I did Day 1 on Day 1 and I had Day 2 sitting in the notes of my phone I just didn't post it when I got home from work [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
DAY 1
Sand Sucker
Did 33 coli battles in Training Fields since the dragons were all Lvl1 to start. No casualities, no notable drops. Nebula, Reese, and Ivan are all Lvl4.
DAY 2
Fortification Agate
World Lore
The lack of flight deities and the destabilizing energy of Praemoria, as well as the new powerful Beastclans driving a lot into hiding has left most areas of Sornieth lackluster. Ivan being from the Ice region can attest to the fact that the glaciers are starting to melt. In the Viridian Labyrinth greenery is either dying or extremely unruly. Tides in the Tidelord's domain are seemingly gone, the water stagnant. It's a major reason why there are groups are trying to find the deities to at least figure out if they still even exist in the realm. Finding out how to turn them back from stone, if they really are turned to stone, is secondary as even finding out they still exist would be a comfort and a hope that maybe one day the regions would be able to go back to their former glory.
DAY 3
Berserker
Yesterday I wasn't able to do the death match because I got off work late so it is in the items bank. However, I plan on doubling up today and will use a RNG to decide which item from the Item Bank I will do in addition to my pull.

Ok I'm 3 days caught up here yay...I did Day 1 on Day 1 and I had Day 2 sitting in the notes of my phone I just didn't post it when I got home from work
[center][size=6]DAY 4[/size][/center] [center][item= bulrush][/center] Did 20 battles in Training Fields, I am playing on medium mode. Nebula, Reese, and Ivan leveled up to Lvl5. No notable drops. I did push myself to get to 20 and Nebula and Ivan were at about 30 or 40% health when I was done but I made it! [center][item= berserker][/center] RNG gave me the item I picked yesterday lol. I did 10 rounds in Woodland Path, no one died thankfully. Reese was healed once, Nebula was healed once, and Ivan was cutting it close since he took a critical strike on the end of battle 8, but I decided to tough it out and he made it through!
DAY 4
Bulrush
Did 20 battles in Training Fields, I am playing on medium mode. Nebula, Reese, and Ivan leveled up to Lvl5. No notable drops. I did push myself to get to 20 and Nebula and Ivan were at about 30 or 40% health when I was done but I made it!
Berserker
RNG gave me the item I picked yesterday lol. I did 10 rounds in Woodland Path, no one died thankfully. Reese was healed once, Nebula was healed once, and Ivan was cutting it close since he took a critical strike on the end of battle 8, but I decided to tough it out and he made it through!

[center][size=6]DAY 5[/size][/center] [center][item= vibrant rogue tail binding][/center] All of them still have the breeding cooldowns...I may just breed Nebula and Ivan in 5 days when their cooldowns both end to not stick it in the item bank? But I'll draw one of the item bank ones to do something today. EDIT: Putting this back in the Bank since Nebula died literally the day before her and Ivan's cooldown ended and I have no other female dragons at this point in time. [center][item= anubias nana][/center] Did 15 battles in Woodland Path. All 3 current survivors leveled up to 6. I did get a battle stone drop 3 battles in, it was a Sap. Came very close to losing Nebula and Ivan on separate occasions but thankfully they pulled through via healing and backing out then going back in the venue.
DAY 5
Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding
All of them still have the breeding cooldowns...I may just breed Nebula and Ivan in 5 days when their cooldowns both end to not stick it in the item bank? But I'll draw one of the item bank ones to do something today.

EDIT: Putting this back in the Bank since Nebula died literally the day before her and Ivan's cooldown ended and I have no other female dragons at this point in time.
Anubias Nana
Did 15 battles in Woodland Path. All 3 current survivors leveled up to 6. I did get a battle stone drop 3 battles in, it was a Sap. Came very close to losing Nebula and Ivan on separate occasions but thankfully they pulled through via healing and backing out then going back in the venue.
[center][size=6]DAY 6[/size][/center] [center][item= grasshopper][/center] Did 23 battles in Woodland Path. Got a Woodland Owl familiar and x2 Leafy Packs as drops if that's notable. All 3 leveled up to 7. I ran out of potions and wanted to keep the exp bonus so they could level up but I definitely cut it close!
DAY 6
Grasshopper
Did 23 battles in Woodland Path. Got a Woodland Owl familiar and x2 Leafy Packs as drops if that's notable. All 3 leveled up to 7. I ran out of potions and wanted to keep the exp bonus so they could level up but I definitely cut it close!
[center][size=6]DAY 7[/center][/size] [center][item= stardust sap lamp][/center] I used RNG and got Material, which means more RNG. Got Dragon Spotlight so I'm doing one for Ivan today! [center][size=4]Dragon Spotlight: Ivan[/size][/center] Ivan was in the process of learning to be a healer when this all started. His basic knowledge and foundation are all formally trained, but other stuff he's kinda winging it on. He frequently practices magic on his own and sometimes he has to be reminded to eat or rest or take a break by Reese or Nebula. He may not be the most traditional healer but he finds something that works for him and runs with it and is a good problem solver. He's not the aggressive type but knows a few offensive spells for when it is necessary.
DAY 7
Stardust Sap Lamp
I used RNG and got Material, which means more RNG. Got Dragon Spotlight so I'm doing one for Ivan today!
Dragon Spotlight: Ivan
Ivan was in the process of learning to be a healer when this all started. His basic knowledge and foundation are all formally trained, but other stuff he's kinda winging it on. He frequently practices magic on his own and sometimes he has to be reminded to eat or rest or take a break by Reese or Nebula. He may not be the most traditional healer but he finds something that works for him and runs with it and is a good problem solver. He's not the aggressive type but knows a few offensive spells for when it is necessary.
1 2