Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The urge to save up.
1 2
I've been meaning to gene and dress up a bunch of my dragons who's been laying around abandoned in my hibden for a while but even though I have no other goals right now, I have this lil voice in my head telling me to keep saving the money. "It may come in handy later", it says but that later never comes up. It's like saving up the healing items even in the battle against the final boss. So annoying!

How about y'all? Do you spend your shinies like there's no tomorow? Or do you hoard it like dragons are known for?
I've been meaning to gene and dress up a bunch of my dragons who's been laying around abandoned in my hibden for a while but even though I have no other goals right now, I have this lil voice in my head telling me to keep saving the money. "It may come in handy later", it says but that later never comes up. It's like saving up the healing items even in the battle against the final boss. So annoying!

How about y'all? Do you spend your shinies like there's no tomorow? Or do you hoard it like dragons are known for?
i spend everything, i think the most i've ever had at once was 300kt and 500g (and i do make a decent amount of currency when i want to.. i just cannot save it).

i don't really mind though because this is my outlet for impulse purchasing. better to buy random junk with dragon money than human money.
i spend everything, i think the most i've ever had at once was 300kt and 500g (and i do make a decent amount of currency when i want to.. i just cannot save it).

i don't really mind though because this is my outlet for impulse purchasing. better to buy random junk with dragon money than human money.
I hoard it, and right now it's for good reason too. NotN is tomorrow, and I am also waiting for whenever they release the new modern breed.
I hoard it, and right now it's for good reason too. NotN is tomorrow, and I am also waiting for whenever they release the new modern breed.
i really like star wars ok
It helps me save when I deposit a fourth of my weekly earnings into my vault(well, when I used to be more active). Usually I forget about it unless I suddenly feel the need to buy, then I’d start to wonder how much I have saved up in the vault.

I tend to be a hoarder, though. For no apparent reason. Even if I do have impulse buys they are few and far between.
It helps me save when I deposit a fourth of my weekly earnings into my vault(well, when I used to be more active). Usually I forget about it unless I suddenly feel the need to buy, then I’d start to wonder how much I have saved up in the vault.

I tend to be a hoarder, though. For no apparent reason. Even if I do have impulse buys they are few and far between.
MyfNmKq.png
Hoard all the things.

I am always very reluctant to dig into those savings.
Hoard all the things.

I am always very reluctant to dig into those savings.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Hoard. Saving gems up for my goal so I'm very iffy on buying things for gems. Treasure I'm trying to save up but that's what I mainly use to buy things right now.
Hoard. Saving gems up for my goal so I'm very iffy on buying things for gems. Treasure I'm trying to save up but that's what I mainly use to buy things right now.
She/Her | Pinging is always fine! | Current icon dragon is Rose | Yoyo trinket suggestion
I'm focusing on familiars right now. I sold a few extra sprites years ago and coming back from hiatus helped me catch up a lot, but then I realized I used up almost half of my currencies.

So now I'm slowly saving up again. It helps that a lot of the fams I was bonding with were near Awakened before my hiatus.
I'm focusing on familiars right now. I sold a few extra sprites years ago and coming back from hiatus helped me catch up a lot, but then I realized I used up almost half of my currencies.

So now I'm slowly saving up again. It helps that a lot of the fams I was bonding with were near Awakened before my hiatus.
Jc6ZU5D.png
i've been really picky / cutting down on projects so i have a reason to save up. also, i like it when i see numbers increase, and not the other way around.
i've been really picky / cutting down on projects so i have a reason to save up. also, i like it when i see numbers increase, and not the other way around.
DmRdZYl.png
hoard the monies,,,,, i wanna regene one of my dragons but M O N I E S
hoard the monies,,,,, i wanna regene one of my dragons but M O N I E S
hoard until wind gets dom which is in.. four months.. then i'll go wild and get as many gene projects done as i can. i buy clothes in gems so whenever stuff on the ah sells i buy clothes from ah
hoard until wind gets dom which is in.. four months.. then i'll go wild and get as many gene projects done as i can. i buy clothes in gems so whenever stuff on the ah sells i buy clothes from ah

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2