Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hades, anyone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Anchoram
ooh malphon! reminds me of when one of my friends was playing, for a daedalus hammer that allowed him to heal 2% life and he only used his special for the rest of the run
theseus's rudeness and stubbornness to believe zagreus is any good is honestly what makes him a cool character imo
and asterius just wants to have respectful duels...so interesting how those two get along
and achillies and patroclus are also some of my faves! achillies was the first character i gave all my nectar to and pat just...helps so much
@Anchoram
ooh malphon! reminds me of when one of my friends was playing, for a daedalus hammer that allowed him to heal 2% life and he only used his special for the rest of the run
theseus's rudeness and stubbornness to believe zagreus is any good is honestly what makes him a cool character imo
and asterius just wants to have respectful duels...so interesting how those two get along
and achillies and patroclus are also some of my faves! achillies was the first character i gave all my nectar to and pat just...helps so much
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
@skyistheground
I actually never use the special when playing with malphon, it's attack only for me since they're so fast. Usually I can defeat the enemy before they even land a hit on me and that surpasses the need for the heavy hitter that is the special. It means that I'm not a huge fan of the hidden aspect to the fists though since that's also more of a slow heavy hitting weapon.

Theseus is so unapologetically rude and I'm here for it :') I wouldn't have liked him as much if he wasn't Asterius' partner though, but now that they're both there it's easier to like him because while he might be the biggest jerk towards Zagreus, he's actually quite sweet when it comes to Asterius. I almost feel bad for him whenever I kill Asterius before him haha.

I also gave all of my nectar to Achilles at first! But it took me SO long to get Patroclus to give me his name instead of being a grumpy shade, so I'm only just now getting to unite them.
@skyistheground
I actually never use the special when playing with malphon, it's attack only for me since they're so fast. Usually I can defeat the enemy before they even land a hit on me and that surpasses the need for the heavy hitter that is the special. It means that I'm not a huge fan of the hidden aspect to the fists though since that's also more of a slow heavy hitting weapon.

Theseus is so unapologetically rude and I'm here for it :') I wouldn't have liked him as much if he wasn't Asterius' partner though, but now that they're both there it's easier to like him because while he might be the biggest jerk towards Zagreus, he's actually quite sweet when it comes to Asterius. I almost feel bad for him whenever I kill Asterius before him haha.

I also gave all of my nectar to Achilles at first! But it took me SO long to get Patroclus to give me his name instead of being a grumpy shade, so I'm only just now getting to unite them.
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram
i haven't got the hidden aspect but i heard they're paws and i kinda want them now, ofc there's also the fates quest thing to get to the surface with them but still
i mainly use aspect of talos because i like the magnet but aspect of zag is fun with dodge (i plan on doing an afk run soon so i might want them)

spoilers for epilogues (not big but blocking just in case!): after the party and all of the underwolrd knows persephone returns, theseus is like "the queen has returned! i will strike you down in her honor!"
and zagreus just says: "you do know she's my mother, right?"
and theseus tells him to shut up, stop lying, and to never disgrace the queen like that again and i actually laughed out loud

every time asterius dies first and theseus screams...
at least they'll both regenerate and come back later
although sudden question:
where do they go when they die?
meg and hades come out of the styx in the house (not sure where alecto and tisiphone go because they're banned from the house), the bone hydra regenerates but...what happens to the heroes?
it'd be funny if they also came out of the styx and everyone had to hear theseus's grumbling
@Anchoram
i haven't got the hidden aspect but i heard they're paws and i kinda want them now, ofc there's also the fates quest thing to get to the surface with them but still
i mainly use aspect of talos because i like the magnet but aspect of zag is fun with dodge (i plan on doing an afk run soon so i might want them)

spoilers for epilogues (not big but blocking just in case!): after the party and all of the underwolrd knows persephone returns, theseus is like "the queen has returned! i will strike you down in her honor!"
and zagreus just says: "you do know she's my mother, right?"
and theseus tells him to shut up, stop lying, and to never disgrace the queen like that again and i actually laughed out loud

every time asterius dies first and theseus screams...
at least they'll both regenerate and come back later
although sudden question:
where do they go when they die?
meg and hades come out of the styx in the house (not sure where alecto and tisiphone go because they're banned from the house), the bone hydra regenerates but...what happens to the heroes?
it'd be funny if they also came out of the styx and everyone had to hear theseus's grumbling
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
@skyistheground
They are yes. And initially they sound awesome because man do they do a lot of damage, but they're just too slow for me. So my favourite hidden aspect is the one of Stygius. My least favourite weapon is the bow and it took me FOREVER to get out using it haha.

I like to imagine that being champions, they share a barrack of sort and that they just reappear there in the room after they die I guess? xD Though I'd pay to hear Theseus bemoaning his loss and trailing after Asterius through the house haha.

@skyistheground
They are yes. And initially they sound awesome because man do they do a lot of damage, but they're just too slow for me. So my favourite hidden aspect is the one of Stygius. My least favourite weapon is the bow and it took me FOREVER to get out using it haha.

I like to imagine that being champions, they share a barrack of sort and that they just reappear there in the room after they die I guess? xD Though I'd pay to hear Theseus bemoaning his loss and trailing after Asterius through the house haha.

by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram
a lot of hidden aspects are slow, heavy hitters (although i did get my fastest clear time with stigyus because the damage outweighed the slowness + i might've had hermes's quick attack and dedalus's flurry flash)
the bow used to be my least favorite until i got aspect of hera, being able to combine casts with the attack leads to LOTS of damage (i think my best build was zeus's cast, atermis's attack, exit wounds, and artemis's legendary, so i could load 5 casts into 1 attack, the shots bounced around and killed or severly injured everything else, and if there were any left, the moment they popped out the enemy died or took even more damage. it was great)
it'd be funny if you could meet asterius and theseus at the house and talk to them once you died
and just hear theseus prattle on about how he's going to skewer you next time
although, have you ever seen his dialouge when you summon thanatos against him? idk if you got chthonic companions or not but seeing that you're about to do achillies/patrocolus's favor you might have some
@Anchoram
a lot of hidden aspects are slow, heavy hitters (although i did get my fastest clear time with stigyus because the damage outweighed the slowness + i might've had hermes's quick attack and dedalus's flurry flash)
the bow used to be my least favorite until i got aspect of hera, being able to combine casts with the attack leads to LOTS of damage (i think my best build was zeus's cast, atermis's attack, exit wounds, and artemis's legendary, so i could load 5 casts into 1 attack, the shots bounced around and killed or severly injured everything else, and if there were any left, the moment they popped out the enemy died or took even more damage. it was great)
it'd be funny if you could meet asterius and theseus at the house and talk to them once you died
and just hear theseus prattle on about how he's going to skewer you next time
although, have you ever seen his dialouge when you summon thanatos against him? idk if you got chthonic companions or not but seeing that you're about to do achillies/patrocolus's favor you might have some
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
@skyistheground
Yeah that's true. Stygius' aspect also helps making you feel faster since it slows your enemies down so it kinda balances the initial slowness out.
I haven't quite mastered the cast builds yet, as they seem to require more luck than I prefer haha. I've got a friend badgering me to try them though, since they become insanely overpowered once you get lucky enough to get one that works. So the one time I got out using the bow was with aspect of chiron which I think is what all the beginners do haha.

I'd LOVE to bother Theseus some more in the house. I even spend a ridiculous amount of gemstones just to have the portrait of him hanging there in the hall :') And I always sic Than on them yeah, makes it much easier to deal with them that way.
@skyistheground
Yeah that's true. Stygius' aspect also helps making you feel faster since it slows your enemies down so it kinda balances the initial slowness out.
I haven't quite mastered the cast builds yet, as they seem to require more luck than I prefer haha. I've got a friend badgering me to try them though, since they become insanely overpowered once you get lucky enough to get one that works. So the one time I got out using the bow was with aspect of chiron which I think is what all the beginners do haha.

I'd LOVE to bother Theseus some more in the house. I even spend a ridiculous amount of gemstones just to have the portrait of him hanging there in the hall :') And I always sic Than on them yeah, makes it much easier to deal with them that way.
by-knighterrant.png
@Anchoram
i only use cast builds with aspect of hera bc for every other weapon i forget to cast because i love to just get in there up close and personal
i've heard chiron is really good but i haven't tried it out too much (i have at least 1 level in all the aspects i have but i havent tried them all because i find one that works and don't experiment)
i only use mort. i have all the companions but i keep forgetting to bring them because i have mort on by default and i only remember to change my keepsake
+ i find it funny putting thanatos up against hades because he's like:
"lord forgive me"
and hades says: "ok thanatos you can GO BACK TO WORK NOW"
and there's a theseus portrait?? i need to find it. currently the only one i have hanging is that cerberus one with all the babies
@Anchoram
i only use cast builds with aspect of hera bc for every other weapon i forget to cast because i love to just get in there up close and personal
i've heard chiron is really good but i haven't tried it out too much (i have at least 1 level in all the aspects i have but i havent tried them all because i find one that works and don't experiment)
i only use mort. i have all the companions but i keep forgetting to bring them because i have mort on by default and i only remember to change my keepsake
+ i find it funny putting thanatos up against hades because he's like:
"lord forgive me"
and hades says: "ok thanatos you can GO BACK TO WORK NOW"
and there's a theseus portrait?? i need to find it. currently the only one i have hanging is that cerberus one with all the babies
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
@SkyistheGround hold on wait i just realized you were from that other topic lmao [tatz takes a moment to absorb a thought]

exalted hero is the theseus portrait btw. i have a hi-res of it here if you'd like it
@SkyistheGround hold on wait i just realized you were from that other topic lmao [tatz takes a moment to absorb a thought]

exalted hero is the theseus portrait btw. i have a hi-res of it here if you'd like it
@Tatzelwyrm the hyperfixation thread?? omg i remember you now! hi again!!

also dang...he doesn't look bad at all, he sort of kills it with long hair
@Tatzelwyrm the hyperfixation thread?? omg i remember you now! hi again!!

also dang...he doesn't look bad at all, he sort of kills it with long hair
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
@skyistheground
That's me as well, and since I tend to avoid the bow at all costs I don't really use aspect of hera either haha. With aspect of chiron you don't have to worry as much about aiming, but it's definitely not ideal unless you're lucky with your special boons. It's also still slow so I always struggle a lot with that witch mini boss in tartarus because she's too fast for me.
I have sisyphus and mort so far, but I prefer mort by a ton. Even with the delayed effect, the area covered is big enough that I'm usually able to hit my target with that sweet damage.
Than is a stick in the mud workaholic haha xD

Yes, Theseus really should never have cut his hair. It's a great loss for all of us.
@skyistheground
That's me as well, and since I tend to avoid the bow at all costs I don't really use aspect of hera either haha. With aspect of chiron you don't have to worry as much about aiming, but it's definitely not ideal unless you're lucky with your special boons. It's also still slow so I always struggle a lot with that witch mini boss in tartarus because she's too fast for me.
I have sisyphus and mort so far, but I prefer mort by a ton. Even with the delayed effect, the area covered is big enough that I'm usually able to hit my target with that sweet damage.
Than is a stick in the mud workaholic haha xD

Yes, Theseus really should never have cut his hair. It's a great loss for all of us.
by-knighterrant.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8