Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I will write lore!
1 2 3 4
@Thirtyninjas
Does NightShade have a mate?
@Thirtyninjas
Does NightShade have a mate?
tumblr_pb2bxnaSJY1u26k3go8_75sq.png tumblr_pb2bxnaSJY1u26k3go2_75sq.png*He/Him PUwGyc0.png8fuzhUG.gifEotD79X.gif1YB0OjO.pngqgYlJxH.png
@Thirtyninjas

NightShade was born to two unimportant dragons in the Katra Clan. However his life was never hard. In fact, he had lived quite comfortably in his old clan. But comfort does not mean a lack of wanderlust. NightShade loved his parents, and they loved him so they understood when he told them that he wanted to explore The Scarred Wasteland. And so he left The Wyrmwound, and headed to The Abiding Boneyard. He wandered there for quite a while before stumbling upon The Clan of Elacari. He saw how organized they were in battle. They fought like there was no option for defeat. and with how harsh The Scarred Wasteland that was probably true. Impressed with their Prowess, he sought to join them. However their King was quite brutal and made him prove his worth, before he could join. And prove himself he did. His sharp mind and quick magic convinced Axion that he deserved a place among them. Due to his quick thinking he was able to rise through the ranks fast. And he ended up being one of the rich nobles of the clan.

Hope you like it! You didn't get back to me about whether or not NightShade had a mate, so i wrought it with out on. But if you want message me and i can change it!
@Thirtyninjas

NightShade was born to two unimportant dragons in the Katra Clan. However his life was never hard. In fact, he had lived quite comfortably in his old clan. But comfort does not mean a lack of wanderlust. NightShade loved his parents, and they loved him so they understood when he told them that he wanted to explore The Scarred Wasteland. And so he left The Wyrmwound, and headed to The Abiding Boneyard. He wandered there for quite a while before stumbling upon The Clan of Elacari. He saw how organized they were in battle. They fought like there was no option for defeat. and with how harsh The Scarred Wasteland that was probably true. Impressed with their Prowess, he sought to join them. However their King was quite brutal and made him prove his worth, before he could join. And prove himself he did. His sharp mind and quick magic convinced Axion that he deserved a place among them. Due to his quick thinking he was able to rise through the ranks fast. And he ended up being one of the rich nobles of the clan.

Hope you like it! You didn't get back to me about whether or not NightShade had a mate, so i wrought it with out on. But if you want message me and i can change it!
tumblr_pb2bxnaSJY1u26k3go8_75sq.png tumblr_pb2bxnaSJY1u26k3go2_75sq.png*He/Him PUwGyc0.png8fuzhUG.gifEotD79X.gif1YB0OjO.pngqgYlJxH.png
Oh my looord, I absolutely loved it. How amazing, nope Nightshade does not have a mate. He's pretty but can't same the same for most of his babies lol :P thank you soooo much I love it.
Oh my looord, I absolutely loved it. How amazing, nope Nightshade does not have a mate. He's pretty but can't same the same for most of his babies lol :P thank you soooo much I love it.
A8-E86-CF1-8-D43-4989-99-**-41-B9566-A9958.jpg
Bump! <3
Bump! <3
Bump!
Bump!
Hi! Could you help me write some lore for this pal? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57237732][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/572378/57237732_350.png[/img][/url] I’m thinking of them as a non-binary rogue who sticks around the dragon next to them all the time but I can’t really think of much else. Thanks a lot!
Hi! Could you help me write some lore for this pal?
57237732_350.png
I’m thinking of them as a non-binary rogue who sticks around the dragon next to them all the time but I can’t really think of much else.
Thanks a lot!
rolz5s9.png
HJLIYn4.png
@Leafpelt26 Absolutely! Do you mean the dragon next to them in your lair? or just who ever is standing next to them at the time?
@Leafpelt26 Absolutely! Do you mean the dragon next to them in your lair? or just who ever is standing next to them at the time?
@FenrirSonOfLoki I mean the dragon next to them in my lair! hope that clears it up :)
@FenrirSonOfLoki I mean the dragon next to them in my lair! hope that clears it up :)
rolz5s9.png
HJLIYn4.png
@Leafpelt26 yeah! sorry i just didn't want to mess anything up, so i figured it would be better to ask you
@Leafpelt26 yeah! sorry i just didn't want to mess anything up, so i figured it would be better to ask you
@Leafpelt26

Nautilus had been a rouge for quite a while. They left their parent's clan to explore and adventure. For quite some time they had been on their own. "Watch your own back because you can trust anyone to do it for you" had been something they thought was a fact. They thought they were going to be on their own forever, but then they met Cantarelli. A Galor who didn't seem to think that Nautilus would leave once the job was done. But when Nautilus tried to leave him behind, he followed them and refused to leave. "You're stuck with me now!" He would say in a cheerful voice. It took a couple weeks but eventually Nautilus stopped trying to ditch Cantarelli. Probably because it never seemed to work, No matter how hard Nautilus made it to track them somehow Cantarelli always found him. And so the two traveled together. One day the stumbled across a game night hosted by a strange clan. They were imideatly invited to join. and so they did. They found out it was a monthly thing, and dicided to come back next month. and so they did and they came back again and again. Never missing game night

Hope you like it! Sorry i was sleep deprived when i wrote this. If you want me to change anything message me!
@Leafpelt26

Nautilus had been a rouge for quite a while. They left their parent's clan to explore and adventure. For quite some time they had been on their own. "Watch your own back because you can trust anyone to do it for you" had been something they thought was a fact. They thought they were going to be on their own forever, but then they met Cantarelli. A Galor who didn't seem to think that Nautilus would leave once the job was done. But when Nautilus tried to leave him behind, he followed them and refused to leave. "You're stuck with me now!" He would say in a cheerful voice. It took a couple weeks but eventually Nautilus stopped trying to ditch Cantarelli. Probably because it never seemed to work, No matter how hard Nautilus made it to track them somehow Cantarelli always found him. And so the two traveled together. One day the stumbled across a game night hosted by a strange clan. They were imideatly invited to join. and so they did. They found out it was a monthly thing, and dicided to come back next month. and so they did and they came back again and again. Never missing game night

Hope you like it! Sorry i was sleep deprived when i wrote this. If you want me to change anything message me!
1 2 3 4