Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragon Couple art
1 2
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
Hi there! I'm doing commissions for USD right now and I'd love to do some art for you. My prices for headshots start at $30, halfbodies at $35, and fullbodies at $40, with additional figures costing an extra $10-15. Here's my thread for samples and pricing info. Let me know if you're interested, and have a good one!
Hi there! I'm doing commissions for USD right now and I'd love to do some art for you. My prices for headshots start at $30, halfbodies at $35, and fullbodies at $40, with additional figures costing an extra $10-15. Here's my thread for samples and pricing info. Let me know if you're interested, and have a good one!
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
Hi I do a lot of different styles I’m a usd artist! Click the symbol in my sig if you’d like to see my shop and go through my gallery! Feel free to pm me if interested!
Hi I do a lot of different styles I’m a usd artist! Click the symbol in my sig if you’d like to see my shop and go through my gallery! Feel free to pm me if interested!
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

up
up
Orq Art
dwf.png
For custom art, I have examples and prices over on my ko-fi.

I do have an adoptable shop but I don't have a Snapper and Skydancer in the same adoptable type, although there is the Together YCH if you want a more humaniod version of them. If you want a Skydancer/Snapper in the same type of adopt it'll probably cost extra to get it drawn out since it'll be from scratch.
For custom art, I have examples and prices over on my ko-fi.

I do have an adoptable shop but I don't have a Snapper and Skydancer in the same adoptable type, although there is the Together YCH if you want a more humaniod version of them. If you want a Skydancer/Snapper in the same type of adopt it'll probably cost extra to get it drawn out since it'll be from scratch.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
1 2