Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [THREAD CLOSED]
1 2
THREAD CLOSED
THREAD CLOSED
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@Haring

Howdy!
Would you be willing to do a faux print of Drift?

I didn't have anything 100% particular in mind - I was wondering if you were interested in doing- whatever you wanted? No restrictions or anything, be experimental as you want, etc. As long as the character is still recognizable as Drift.
If that's not something you're interested in, I understand! I can come up with a design, then.
@Haring

Howdy!
Would you be willing to do a faux print of Drift?

I didn't have anything 100% particular in mind - I was wondering if you were interested in doing- whatever you wanted? No restrictions or anything, be experimental as you want, etc. As long as the character is still recognizable as Drift.
If that's not something you're interested in, I understand! I can come up with a design, then.
@thesoulpvnk

Yeah, of course; that sounds super fun! If you wanna PM me your email, I'll send you an invoice and we can get started!
@thesoulpvnk

Yeah, of course; that sounds super fun! If you wanna PM me your email, I'll send you an invoice and we can get started!
thread revamp
thread revamp
@Haring do you do commissions for in game currency or bribes?
@Haring do you do commissions for in game currency or bribes?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531

I do not, unfortunately; sorry!
@Lyra531

I do not, unfortunately; sorry!
@Haring
Hi! You commented on my lf ref sheets thread, but when I came here I fell in love with that $100 example of the full piece with FR dragons! I'd love to commission a full piece myself! I would like a digital fullbody of this girl (as a feral) with her three frogs seen here hopping around and/or sitting next to or on her. I'd love for her to forward-facing if possible (like a frontal view of her sitting down maybe?) and be brewing or smelling some hot tea! I'm thinking simple setting + hard shading? Let me know if these details are doable and, if so, how much it would cost!
@Haring
Hi! You commented on my lf ref sheets thread, but when I came here I fell in love with that $100 example of the full piece with FR dragons! I'd love to commission a full piece myself! I would like a digital fullbody of this girl (as a feral) with her three frogs seen here hopping around and/or sitting next to or on her. I'd love for her to forward-facing if possible (like a frontal view of her sitting down maybe?) and be brewing or smelling some hot tea! I'm thinking simple setting + hard shading? Let me know if these details are doable and, if so, how much it would cost!
@wesleythewitch

Hey, thanks for reaching out! That sounds totally doable; a fullbody with hard shading and a simple setting would be $55 alone. Regarding the frogs— normally I charge $15 per each extra character, but since the frogs are, well, frogs, I could bundle them all under the $15 base price, bringing your total to $70.
@wesleythewitch

Hey, thanks for reaching out! That sounds totally doable; a fullbody with hard shading and a simple setting would be $55 alone. Regarding the frogs— normally I charge $15 per each extra character, but since the frogs are, well, frogs, I could bundle them all under the $15 base price, bringing your total to $70.
@Haring That sounds great, thank you!
@Haring That sounds great, thank you!
@wesleythewitch

Alright, awesome! Are there any other details or specifics you want me to know?
@wesleythewitch

Alright, awesome! Are there any other details or specifics you want me to know?
1 2