Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Boobun dragon bust commissions
1 2 3 4
@Boobun

the triple golds breed tomorrow~
@Boobun

the triple golds breed tomorrow~
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@mackledaddy I AM EXCITED! Tomorrow I'll start your sketch!
@mackledaddy I AM EXCITED! Tomorrow I'll start your sketch!
www.boobun.com
@mackledaddy [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/Xombiebunny/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-06/E3903168-DB4D-4539-B9F9-4D3BD29F8CB9.jpg[/img] Here's Bicardi! I inked him because I liked the sketch too much! If you have an email address I can send you the full size version as well! :3
@mackledaddy

E3903168-DB4D-4539-B9F9-4D3BD29F8CB9.jpg

Here's Bicardi! I inked him because I liked the sketch too much! If you have an email address I can send you the full size version as well! :3
www.boobun.com
@boobun

o m g
he is perfect ahh ahh!!!! thank you so much ;3;

and i'll send you my email in a minute~
@boobun

o m g
he is perfect ahh ahh!!!! thank you so much ;3;

and i'll send you my email in a minute~
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
would you do things other than dragons? :3c
would you do things other than dragons? :3c
@gayzelle Yep! Any sort of animal shape is good! No human shapes however :3
@gayzelle Yep! Any sort of animal shape is good! No human shapes however :3
www.boobun.com
@boobun aaaaa cool! i dont have the money right now but once i get money ill come back :3c unless youd wanna do a dragon trade of any sort i have some triple whites i can breed soon
@boobun aaaaa cool! i dont have the money right now but once i get money ill come back :3c unless youd wanna do a dragon trade of any sort i have some triple whites i can breed soon
@gayzelle right now I'm good on dragons but I'm always open just just ping me here whenever you're ready and I'll be open :3
@gayzelle right now I'm good on dragons but I'm always open just just ping me here whenever you're ready and I'll be open :3
www.boobun.com
@boobun id love to get something from you now idk if youre still open rn tho uwu
@boobun id love to get something from you now idk if youre still open rn tho uwu
@gayzelle sure! just send me the $ and a ref and I'll get started :D
@gayzelle sure! just send me the $ and a ref and I'll get started :D
www.boobun.com
1 2 3 4