Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bills suck HELP
1 2 3 4 5
Just one aaa
Just one aaa
@moif @sneekiblin @Hyzenthlaay @PKRS @October @Pressia @Tinble

I want to update everyone since I know it's been a while.

I feel like life just keeps getting busier and busier and I find myself struggling to find time to sit down and work on these. I apologize that I cannot afford to issue refunds if that's what you're looking for.

I want to thank each of you for being so incredibly patient with me during this process. I don't want any of you feeling like you've been forgotten and I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way. I haven't forgotten about a single one of you and I am making progress on everyone's orders.

Please DM me if you'd like screenshots to see where your orders are at.

Thank you all for your support.
@moif @sneekiblin @Hyzenthlaay @PKRS @October @Pressia @Tinble

I want to update everyone since I know it's been a while.

I feel like life just keeps getting busier and busier and I find myself struggling to find time to sit down and work on these. I apologize that I cannot afford to issue refunds if that's what you're looking for.

I want to thank each of you for being so incredibly patient with me during this process. I don't want any of you feeling like you've been forgotten and I'm sorry if I've made you feel that way. I haven't forgotten about a single one of you and I am making progress on everyone's orders.

Please DM me if you'd like screenshots to see where your orders are at.

Thank you all for your support.
@missoculus
Oh I'm glad to hear from you! I'm sorry life has been so busy but I totally understand. I'll be happy getting my art whenever you have time to be able to finish it. <3 No rush, no worries from me.
@missoculus
Oh I'm glad to hear from you! I'm sorry life has been so busy but I totally understand. I'll be happy getting my art whenever you have time to be able to finish it. <3 No rush, no worries from me.
A42-A8905-82-FD-4-A50-978-C-F0-CDA897-CE0-F.gif ________________ 441-D6164-C51-E-4890-BC06-5-F9-E7-D62-D521.png
^^ exactly as moif said! take all the time you need, and take care!!
^^ exactly as moif said! take all the time you need, and take care!!
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@MissOculus
I completely understand! Like the others said, take all the time you need. I hope things start looking up for you soon <3
@MissOculus
I completely understand! Like the others said, take all the time you need. I hope things start looking up for you soon <3
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Don't worry friend. Life gets hard! <3
Don't worry friend. Life gets hard! <3
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
echoing what everyone else has said~ take care <3
echoing what everyone else has said~ take care <3
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 3 4 5