Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] OOF Bonfire Boarding! FvL2020
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@Liland, @Kaivyrin, @Brevityis, @TinyTalkingTina, thank you for boarding with me!

I’m going to be sending back your dragons throughout the day, good luck!

(Note: Due to a lack of lair space, it might take a while to send everybody out, just a disclaimer)
@Liland, @Kaivyrin, @Brevityis, @TinyTalkingTina, thank you for boarding with me!

I’m going to be sending back your dragons throughout the day, good luck!

(Note: Due to a lack of lair space, it might take a while to send everybody out, just a disclaimer)
v3k4Ha9.png Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif
[/img][/url] [nextcol]Wishlist
Orbs! (And stickers)[nextcol] tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif[/columns]
@CrystalClock @Azcazach @Kargi @Liland

Thank you for boarding with me. Please let me know when you're online so I can pull your dragons out of the den and send them back to you! Best of Luck!
@CrystalClock @Azcazach @Kargi @Liland

Thank you for boarding with me. Please let me know when you're online so I can pull your dragons out of the den and send them back to you! Best of Luck!
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@Raedeshe
I'll be active around 15:00-16:00 FRT if you can manage ^^

(technically online now but dealing with a lot rn so would appreciate a later time)
@Raedeshe
I'll be active around 15:00-16:00 FRT if you can manage ^^

(technically online now but dealing with a lot rn so would appreciate a later time)

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@Azcazach

No worries! I'll send them over at that time!
@Azcazach

No worries! I'll send them over at that time!
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@ScribblyGryphon
Thank you again, I am online now!
@ScribblyGryphon
Thank you again, I am online now!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@brevityis @CrystalClock lemme know when you want your dragons back ^^ with Crystal it will be a bit longer process since I only have 7 spaces to take them out of den xD
@brevityis @CrystalClock lemme know when you want your dragons back ^^ with Crystal it will be a bit longer process since I only have 7 spaces to take them out of den xD
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Makochan @Nevros @Divitineo @Willotree @CasualFlier @Ikterrin

Hi all, thank you again for boarding my dragons. I'll be on until at least 20:00 FR time, so whenever you can send the dragons back feel free!
@Makochan @Nevros @Divitineo @Willotree @CasualFlier @Ikterrin

Hi all, thank you again for boarding my dragons. I'll be on until at least 20:00 FR time, so whenever you can send the dragons back feel free!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@IcyGlaceon471 Thank you so much for hosting! I've cleared out every CR pending for me, so I'll get anything you send me out of your hair nearly as fast as you send it! No rush, though, I know you've got a lot squirreled away!
@IcyGlaceon471 Thank you so much for hosting! I've cleared out every CR pending for me, so I'll get anything you send me out of your hair nearly as fast as you send it! No rush, though, I know you've got a lot squirreled away!
KfpmU0m.png
@Cyrya Hit me! I have the room now and am ready to take more in as they're sent.

Thank you so much for hosting!
@Cyrya Hit me! I have the room now and am ready to take more in as they're sent.

Thank you so much for hosting!
KfpmU0m.png
@LaughingMagician

I hatched and sold him on the AH months ago
@LaughingMagician

I hatched and sold him on the AH months ago
FaCKLHz.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25