Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BLACK SILKS - F sd, snap, guard [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@CarmineCranes
Scribbles was on the accent?! AWW I totally missed that! How cute!! Yeah definitely mark me down! ^^
@CarmineCranes
Scribbles was on the accent?! AWW I totally missed that! How cute!! Yeah definitely mark me down! ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@CarmineCranes - Just stoppin by to say I think your fishnets are cute ^-^
@CarmineCranes - Just stoppin by to say I think your fishnets are cute ^-^
Accent Shop
@Pesticide
XD Thanks!
@Pesticide
XD Thanks!
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@CarmineCranes

O.M.G.

Put me down for a reserve on the Tomo accent?

How long do you think it'll take to get that accent? Because I might want to scrounge up the pretty gems to get a second one for a friend of mine as an apology gift.
@CarmineCranes

O.M.G.

Put me down for a reserve on the Tomo accent?

How long do you think it'll take to get that accent? Because I might want to scrounge up the pretty gems to get a second one for a friend of mine as an apology gift.

Ardvisura Exaltation Hatchery

Exalts, a little bit of everything, and the Seattle Coatl line!
@votgs

Of course! :)

I don't know - it depends on how quickly I can get the at least 5 total slots to fill up, and if it's going to get approved at all. I've been following a few accent makers the past few days, and apparently even though tinted line art and shadows are allowed, those accents aren't making it through - even accents that have made it through before. So, a few weeks, maybe? I really have no idea how long it's going to take for me to fill up the preorder slots, and then how long it's going to take to be approved. Hopefully just a week or two instead of months.
@votgs

Of course! :)

I don't know - it depends on how quickly I can get the at least 5 total slots to fill up, and if it's going to get approved at all. I've been following a few accent makers the past few days, and apparently even though tinted line art and shadows are allowed, those accents aren't making it through - even accents that have made it through before. So, a few weeks, maybe? I really have no idea how long it's going to take for me to fill up the preorder slots, and then how long it's going to take to be approved. Hopefully just a week or two instead of months.
@CarmineCranes

Put me down for two, then. If it doesn't happen until after the first, all the better, I planned on buying gems anyways. :-) If it happens quicker, I still have enough for both.
@CarmineCranes

Put me down for two, then. If it doesn't happen until after the first, all the better, I planned on buying gems anyways. :-) If it happens quicker, I still have enough for both.

Ardvisura Exaltation Hatchery

Exalts, a little bit of everything, and the Seattle Coatl line!
@CarmineCranes
YES TOMO ACCENT PLS
@CarmineCranes
YES TOMO ACCENT PLS
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora
OKAY YOU'VE BEEN ADDED 8DD
@Takora
OKAY YOU'VE BEEN ADDED 8DD
@CarmineCranes YES PLEASE OMG I will take one male Ridgeback fishet accent! Would you like the payment now? I would also like to be on a ping list for if you make male and female Coatl fishnets... I have a pair who [i]desperately[/i] needs that: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1439440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14395/1439440_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1526273] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15263/1526273_350.png[/img][/url]
@CarmineCranes YES PLEASE OMG

I will take one male Ridgeback fishet accent! Would you like the payment now?

I would also like to be on a ping list for if you make male and female Coatl fishnets... I have a pair who desperately needs that:

1439440_350.png

1526273_350.png
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif2gT1Dmm.png
@Xenianth
XD You've been added! I'll collect gems once there are at least 5 people on a list.

I do have some female coatl fishnets, but I'm planning on having only, like, 2 or less fishnets open for preoder, so maybe I'll finish those next when I can get either of the current ones out to people. Sorry for the long sentence. how do grammar
@Xenianth
XD You've been added! I'll collect gems once there are at least 5 people on a list.

I do have some female coatl fishnets, but I'm planning on having only, like, 2 or less fishnets open for preoder, so maybe I'll finish those next when I can get either of the current ones out to people. Sorry for the long sentence. how do grammar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95