Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BLACK SILKS - F sd, snap, guard [OPEN]
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
@Vaze
You've been added! Please send me the gems for Underworld Silks (500 gems) as soon as possible, please!

And, uhh... It's been ages but eyyy how about you guys send me the 500 gems per slot for Underworld Silks (the guardian female one) and hopefully I'll get a 10 pack returned to me sometime Monday or Tuesday next week, yeah?

@Faileas
@Galaxtic
@Itsy
@CatCuriosity x2
@BombSwan
@Vhyxalas
@Vaze
You've been added! Please send me the gems for Underworld Silks (500 gems) as soon as possible, please!

And, uhh... It's been ages but eyyy how about you guys send me the 500 gems per slot for Underworld Silks (the guardian female one) and hopefully I'll get a 10 pack returned to me sometime Monday or Tuesday next week, yeah?

@Faileas
@Galaxtic
@Itsy
@CatCuriosity x2
@BombSwan
@Vhyxalas
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
Bump!
Bump!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@CarmineCranes

I bought a copy of Underworld Silks from the AH and I love it! Can you ping me if you release any other colors?

Something worth noting though is that the link to your accent shop in your profile is behaving a little oddly. When I clicked it it automatically logged me out of the site, so you might want to check that.
@CarmineCranes

I bought a copy of Underworld Silks from the AH and I love it! Can you ping me if you release any other colors?

Something worth noting though is that the link to your accent shop in your profile is behaving a little oddly. When I clicked it it automatically logged me out of the site, so you might want to check that.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Lililira
Ah, sorry, but i'm probably not gonna release any other colors!

Might be that I haven't changed it since FR changed the url redirect things - goes to ******* and then back, aaand there's also the www vs www1 thing. But thanks for your interest! I hope you find a good dragon to put the silks on. :>
@Lililira
Ah, sorry, but i'm probably not gonna release any other colors!

Might be that I haven't changed it since FR changed the url redirect things - goes to ******* and then back, aaand there's also the www vs www1 thing. But thanks for your interest! I hope you find a good dragon to put the silks on. :>
@CarmineCranes could you please let me know if you ever reprint silver spoiled for PC females?
@CarmineCranes could you please let me know if you ever reprint silver spoiled for PC females?
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
could i please get a preview of dark silks on this dragon here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18727029] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187271/18727029_350.png[/img] [/url]
could i please get a preview of dark silks on this dragon here?

18727029_350.png
cauldrontext2.png
@CarmineCranes, still doing the fishnets?
@CarmineCranes, still doing the fishnets?
cauldrontext2.png
@Takora @Heathers @Niharike @butcherbaby @MotherBear Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it... Anyway! Trying to get back on the accent bandwagon while I still have the motivation. If you'd like a copy of this accent whenever it's accepted, please send me 550 gems! [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/7eb51505fc3082e4e70d62cb1a49fba0/tumblr_nvb5k5Ku921rtsl9ro1_400.png[/img]
@Takora @Heathers @Niharike @butcherbaby @MotherBear

Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it... Anyway! Trying to get back on the accent bandwagon while I still have the motivation. If you'd like a copy of this accent whenever it's accepted, please send me 550 gems!

tumblr_nvb5k5Ku921rtsl9ro1_400.png
@CarmineCranes Awesome! I'm sending mine over now.
@CarmineCranes Awesome! I'm sending mine over now.
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@CarmineCranes I'll have gems tomorrow', can you hold on to a copy for me?
@CarmineCranes I'll have gems tomorrow', can you hold on to a copy for me?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95