Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pastel Veilspun Hatchlings
1 2 3 4 5
Sending trade request for one of the boys now!!
@Harridan
Sending trade request for one of the boys now!!
@Harridan
I think that all dragons have been claimed already due to the fact that there are 4 posts above mine- but they're beautiful! <3 If there is one available though I'd be happy to send over a CR.
I think that all dragons have been claimed already due to the fact that there are 4 posts above mine- but they're beautiful! <3 If there is one available though I'd be happy to send over a CR.
Darn, I'll have to wait. They are gorgeous.
Darn, I'll have to wait. They are gorgeous.
I'll take one for 50kt! (Also please put me on the ping list)
I'll take one for 50kt! (Also please put me on the ping list)
This nest has been sent out to their new homes! Thank you all so much♥

If you have a specific eye type/gender you want you can also request it and I'll ping for that, too. I'm reserving a few hatchlings in the next nest unless there's only one egg, but the rest will continue to be below-market prices and I'll put out a ping when they're ready, you don't have to ask! Just send the CR and I'll approve it, if they are spoken for I'll comment as such and cancel the trade.
This nest has been sent out to their new homes! Thank you all so much♥

If you have a specific eye type/gender you want you can also request it and I'll ping for that, too. I'm reserving a few hatchlings in the next nest unless there's only one egg, but the rest will continue to be below-market prices and I'll put out a ping when they're ready, you don't have to ask! Just send the CR and I'll approve it, if they are spoken for I'll comment as such and cancel the trade.
estel-tiny-pixels2.png
I would have sent a trade for one of the boys, but it would appear you have my name listed incorrectly in your ping list ;w;
I would have sent a trade for one of the boys, but it would appear you have my name listed incorrectly in your ping list ;w;
Hello! Please put me on the pinglist, they're so pretty!
Hello! Please put me on the pinglist, they're so pretty!
+2 FR time
he/they
@Darksy Sorry! I misread your name. Fixed!
@Darksy Sorry! I misread your name. Fixed!
estel-tiny-pixels2.png
It's alright, thank you. I would love to be pinged for a male next time. ^^
It's alright, thank you. I would love to be pinged for a male next time. ^^
Hello! :)
I was wondering if I could be put on the ping list for a female? They look so pretty and I can't resist a pastel derg >.<
Hello! :)
I was wondering if I could be put on the ping list for a female? They look so pretty and I can't resist a pastel derg >.<
1 2 3 4 5