Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you hear?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27
@Frostkitten

I'm all for a little genderbending, but I'm pretty sure @Windsinger is a male.

......Unless that's not true. We need someone to go and find out, STAT!

Also, @Arcanist doing strength training? I heard that he's been visiting @Stormcatcher for some help with that, so it has to be true. Something about electric stimulation to build muscle.

....I also heard that @Earthshaker tried the same thing to lose those pillar-pounds, but the whole earth conductivity problem made the whole thing a flop.
@Frostkitten

I'm all for a little genderbending, but I'm pretty sure @Windsinger is a male.

......Unless that's not true. We need someone to go and find out, STAT!

Also, @Arcanist doing strength training? I heard that he's been visiting @Stormcatcher for some help with that, so it has to be true. Something about electric stimulation to build muscle.

....I also heard that @Earthshaker tried the same thing to lose those pillar-pounds, but the whole earth conductivity problem made the whole thing a flop.
45345.gif
@Scyllarus

Woops, my keyboard slipped. I was trying to eat.

Hmmm...are we sure @Arcanist is visiting @Stormcatcher for "strength training?" Or shall we just call it that? ;)

Although, @Stormcatcher may be trying to con @Arcanist into being a dragon lightning rod...

If @Earthshaker really wants to lose it, he needs to start running. Building muscle only gets you so far, because muscle weighs more than fat.
@Scyllarus

Woops, my keyboard slipped. I was trying to eat.

Hmmm...are we sure @Arcanist is visiting @Stormcatcher for "strength training?" Or shall we just call it that? ;)

Although, @Stormcatcher may be trying to con @Arcanist into being a dragon lightning rod...

If @Earthshaker really wants to lose it, he needs to start running. Building muscle only gets you so far, because muscle weighs more than fat.
I heard that @Flamecaller caught @Icewarden and @Stormcatcher planning some kind of coup together. They were saying something about pickles and ice cream.
I heard that @Flamecaller caught @Icewarden and @Stormcatcher planning some kind of coup together. They were saying something about pickles and ice cream.
bannerfr_zps59d54c39.png
Oh, please. That's nothing.

Everyone knows @Arcanist wants a hot three-way with the sexy @Gladekeeper and @Plaguebringer twins! Why do you think he's trying to get buff?

I mean, who wouldn't tbh?
Oh, please. That's nothing.

Everyone knows @Arcanist wants a hot three-way with the sexy @Gladekeeper and @Plaguebringer twins! Why do you think he's trying to get buff?

I mean, who wouldn't tbh?
@TwilightShadow

Ohhhh that....yeeaah uh...Don't tell anyone I said this, but they were trying to come up with a new ice cream flavor for all the little hatchlings. @Icewarden wanted 'Freezy-freeze Cool Blue' and @Stormcatcher wanted 'Shocking White Cherry' and they had a falling out over it.

I also heard that @Tidelord foresaw this and stole all the samples, so there's not a single one left for the hatchlings :c
@TwilightShadow

Ohhhh that....yeeaah uh...Don't tell anyone I said this, but they were trying to come up with a new ice cream flavor for all the little hatchlings. @Icewarden wanted 'Freezy-freeze Cool Blue' and @Stormcatcher wanted 'Shocking White Cherry' and they had a falling out over it.

I also heard that @Tidelord foresaw this and stole all the samples, so there's not a single one left for the hatchlings :c
45345.gif
@Scyllarus

Then perhaps @Flamecaller just misheard the word "pickles"? Cause that would not be good...either that or no one ever wants @Icewarden and @Stormcatcher coming up with ice cream :|

Is that why @Windsinger was running around muttering about "soggy ice cream" and "crying hatchlings"? That'd make it all make sense.
@Scyllarus

Then perhaps @Flamecaller just misheard the word "pickles"? Cause that would not be good...either that or no one ever wants @Icewarden and @Stormcatcher coming up with ice cream :|

Is that why @Windsinger was running around muttering about "soggy ice cream" and "crying hatchlings"? That'd make it all make sense.
bannerfr_zps59d54c39.png
@Scyllarus , don't worry. @Arcanist already started manufacturing Kettle Corn ice cream to make the feud blow over. Or was it @Stormcatcher who did that?

@Scyllarus , don't worry. @Arcanist already started manufacturing Kettle Corn ice cream to make the feud blow over. Or was it @Stormcatcher who did that?

Formerly known as "Scandinavia"
112aps6.jpg
:X Guys, rumor has it that @Shadowbinder is actually a very large cat.
:X Guys, rumor has it that @Shadowbinder is actually a very large cat.
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
@Scandinavia @TwilightShadow

I...I'm gonna get struck down for this, but I really think @Icewarden and @Stormcatcher are just really bad at ice cream. Their attempts were still better than @Tidelord 's 'Coral Crunch' flavor, though, which is why he stole them all.

If @Shadowbinder is actually a very large cat, what does that make @Lightweaver?
@Scandinavia @TwilightShadow

I...I'm gonna get struck down for this, but I really think @Icewarden and @Stormcatcher are just really bad at ice cream. Their attempts were still better than @Tidelord 's 'Coral Crunch' flavor, though, which is why he stole them all.

If @Shadowbinder is actually a very large cat, what does that make @Lightweaver?
45345.gif
@Scyllarus

I don't think anyone can blame you, clearly anyone can see that @Stormcatcher @Icewarden and @Tidelord should never be allowed to create frosty treats for the hatchlings. I had heard though that @Arcanist has a spell recipe to make the perfect ice cream.

Clearly the @Lightweaver is a ferret :3
@Scyllarus

I don't think anyone can blame you, clearly anyone can see that @Stormcatcher @Icewarden and @Tidelord should never be allowed to create frosty treats for the hatchlings. I had heard though that @Arcanist has a spell recipe to make the perfect ice cream.

Clearly the @Lightweaver is a ferret :3
bannerfr_zps59d54c39.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27