Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nanairo's Accents - Reruns [Semi-Hiatus]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@decays Hi there! I don't have any on hand but I still have slots for a preorder if you're interested? Feel free to send over 550g for it if you are since I'm going to ask for payment/send blueprints for it soon :D
@decays Hi there! I don't have any on hand but I still have slots for a preorder if you're interested? Feel free to send over 550g for it if you are since I'm going to ask for payment/send blueprints for it soon :D
Dragons for sale | Accents
Preorder Payment Request

Hi hi all! Since interest has waned for some of these I decided to just go ahead and push for a run for some that had enough interest c:
  • Please CR/Message me 550g or treasure equivalent for each of the following you've preordered so I can get them blueprints :D
  • If you have an asterisk (*) by your name, send me 500g or tr equivalent instead
  • If you need time to come up with funds, please let me know! :D I won't bite I totally understand _(:3.
  • If I receive no heads up about payment delay and receive no payment before the accents come in, I will hold your accent copy for a day before it's forfeit (you are welcome to buy it on the AH or the on-hand accent copy price here!)
  • Feel free to ask or clarify anything! :D

@SleepyDrago*

@Kilwin @Plouvoir @Forelle @Rizibizi4 | @OrphicJay* @Hiii*

@Lyudmila @Plouvoir @Forelle @Necralisk @Velsim @SleepyDrago*

@Forelle @Astraya @Spaxx

@Forelle @hat17 @Velsim @jeo | @Drakessis* @BlueJaysFeather* @thatjaeger*

@Forelle @Goblincat @Dydomio @butcherbaby | @Tygra* @InfectedWolf* @SleepyDrago*

@Forelle @Dydomio @butcherbaby | @astrotheology*

@Plouvoir @Forelle @xxxx @Rizibizi4 @Arkenrall @Altassar | @Hideki* @Zelrune*
Preorder Payment Request

Hi hi all! Since interest has waned for some of these I decided to just go ahead and push for a run for some that had enough interest c:
  • Please CR/Message me 550g or treasure equivalent for each of the following you've preordered so I can get them blueprints :D
  • If you have an asterisk (*) by your name, send me 500g or tr equivalent instead
  • If you need time to come up with funds, please let me know! :D I won't bite I totally understand _(:3.
  • If I receive no heads up about payment delay and receive no payment before the accents come in, I will hold your accent copy for a day before it's forfeit (you are welcome to buy it on the AH or the on-hand accent copy price here!)

@SleepyDrago*

@Kilwin @Plouvoir @Forelle @Rizibizi4 | @OrphicJay* @Hiii*

@Lyudmila @Plouvoir @Forelle @Necralisk @Velsim @SleepyDrago*

@Forelle @Astraya @Spaxx

@Forelle @hat17 @Velsim @jeo | @Drakessis* @BlueJaysFeather* @thatjaeger*

@Forelle @Goblincat @Dydomio @butcherbaby | @Tygra* @InfectedWolf* @SleepyDrago*

@Forelle @Dydomio @butcherbaby | @astrotheology*

@Plouvoir @Forelle @xxxx @Rizibizi4 @Arkenrall @Altassar | @Hideki* @Zelrune*
PAYMENT REMINDER

Blueprints have been sent! Just a lil reminder ping for those who haven't sent payment yet ;u;

@SleepyDrago*

@SleepyDrago*

@Spaxx

@jeo

@Goblincat @butcherbaby | @SleepyDrago*

@butcherbaby

@Hideki*
PAYMENT REMINDER

Blueprints have been sent! Just a lil reminder ping for those who haven't sent payment yet ;u;

@SleepyDrago*

@SleepyDrago*

@Spaxx

@jeo

@Goblincat @butcherbaby | @SleepyDrago*

@butcherbaby

@Hideki*
My gosh, thank you for the reminder, I just realized I missed your previous ping D': Sending payment right away! @nanairo
My gosh, thank you for the reminder, I just realized I missed your previous ping D': Sending payment right away! @nanairo
@nanairo First of all, love your name, had a heart attack when I saw it bc it reminded me of a game I love. Is it possible that I could preorder Eye of Virtue Skydancer F? It would look super good on Dreamsicle when I finish her apparel. Like, perfect almost. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=1179638&skin=15628&apparel=716,12267,451,454,457,466,469,9218,9816,491&xt=dressing.png[/img] p.s. I noticed FFXIV in your bio... which data center? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63543517]I'm on Crystal/Malboro~[/url]
@nanairo

First of all, love your name, had a heart attack when I saw it bc it reminded me of a game I love. Is it possible that I could preorder Eye of Virtue Skydancer F? It would look super good on Dreamsicle when I finish her apparel. Like, perfect almost.

scry?sdid=1179638&skin=15628&apparel=716,12267,451,454,457,466,469,9218,9816,491&xt=dressing.png

p.s. I noticed FFXIV in your bio... which data center? I'm on Crystal/Malboro~
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
@nanairo can I preorder The Grand Revival (accent for the male fea)
@nanairo can I preorder The Grand Revival (accent for the male fea)
1q7Z6hC.png xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 1Xpj5HA.png
@ZarhauTenikaarh wah she's gorgeous! ;v; unfortunately I've ended preorders for that, but I do have a spare copy of the accent if you're interested? (ALSO WHAT A PRETTY WOL... I'm on aether mainly ;u;)

@Binary00101010 Hello, thanks for your interest! I just got copies from a free order and there are some spares if you're interested! You can send me a 2-way CR for it for 550g c:
@ZarhauTenikaarh wah she's gorgeous! ;v; unfortunately I've ended preorders for that, but I do have a spare copy of the accent if you're interested? (ALSO WHAT A PRETTY WOL... I'm on aether mainly ;u;)

@Binary00101010 Hello, thanks for your interest! I just got copies from a free order and there are some spares if you're interested! You can send me a 2-way CR for it for 550g c:
@nanairo is The Great Revival still available owo
@nanairo is The Great Revival still available owo
uwu
@nanairo

Yes I'd love to buy it please!! It's really the only accent right for General Dreamsicle.
@nanairo

Yes I'd love to buy it please!! It's really the only accent right for General Dreamsicle.
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
@Somftnsquimshy Hiya! Thanks for your interest ;u; preorders are closed but I have an on-hand copy i can give you for 650g if you'd like? I can add you to a pinglist as well if I ever reopen orders ;u;
@Somftnsquimshy Hiya! Thanks for your interest ;u; preorders are closed but I have an on-hand copy i can give you for 650g if you'd like? I can add you to a pinglist as well if I ever reopen orders ;u;
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15