Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skyless Dancer
1 2 3 4 5 6
Blursed
Blursed
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TPVmjuK.png[/img] Here’s the male Dancer! I’ll do the hatchling pose tomorrow.
TPVmjuK.png
Here’s the male Dancer! I’ll do the hatchling pose tomorrow.
♥ ♥ ♥
[quote name="exp" date="2020-12-07 20:30:43" ] It's giving me horse vibes and now I am uncomfortable [/quote] Yeehaw!
exp wrote on 2020-12-07 20:30:43:
It's giving me horse vibes and now I am uncomfortable

Yeehaw!
egg.gif
the male isn't that bad at least :_D
the male isn't that bad at least :_D
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

That's shoulder pain personified right there. Give them shoulders, it's only fair.
That's shoulder pain personified right there. Give them shoulders, it's only fair.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
worm on a string
worm on a string
4Ugou08.png literally i just type things
i know im in lightning flight but im still water at heart :3

bJs5ioz.gif
[quote name="Metalhead" date="2020-12-08 01:40:26" ] That's shoulder pain personified right there. Give them shoulders, it's only fair. [/quote] I just ignore it and pretend it's just the feathers acting like some of the pointer shoulder padding from the 80's since it's a pretty simple edit. God I hated that. Shoulder pads were, and still are, the bane of my existence.
Metalhead wrote on 2020-12-08 01:40:26:

I just ignore it and pretend it's just the feathers acting like some of the pointer shoulder padding from the 80's since it's a pretty simple edit. God I hated that. Shoulder pads were, and still are, the bane of my existence.
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
If SDs would look like this, I'd own a few, that's for sure.
If SDs would look like this, I'd own a few, that's for sure.
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
Someone please turn one of my dragons (Acari) into this. I need this so badly.
Someone please turn one of my dragons (Acari) into this. I need this so badly.
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
The lack of wings on the male looks so wrong... and the neck!! Why is it curving like that?!

The female looks like some kind of fantasy bird, passable but still awkward.
The lack of wings on the male looks so wrong... and the neck!! Why is it curving like that?!

The female looks like some kind of fantasy bird, passable but still awkward.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6