Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi!! :B
soo weve kinda been umm!! intending on not posting at all here?? but i said screw that!!! people all seem nice on this site whatve we got to lose :B

here goes then uhh!! hi!!! i’m jade of the sunrise sanctum system, we’re plural with a LOOOT of headmates (weve sorta stopped trying to keep track haha) and dont really disclose information about our origins or anything to strangers, sorry

yes i am a homestuck fictive!!! its our biggest special interest and so we have a ton of introjects, including various doubles! speaking of that we’re introject-heavy, especially seeing as we have autism and adhd which makes us latch onto different media as umm. an outlet?? haha idk :B

people are often very prone to getting frontstuck! i think our signature rn says hal is up but thats inaccurate, it’s alpha :B co gets crowded a lot though which is a big headache!!! D:

our host is dirk! she uses she/they and is demimale :B!! our cohosts are dave/donnie/dacey and reader, former of whom is genderfluid (ask their pronouns first!) + a genderhoarder and the latter of whom is gender-ambiguous/otherwise genderless (they/it)

collectively we use they/them and it&/its&! our body is trans male but many of us identify differently

i personally dont care tooooo much about pronouns?? but if i had to have a preference or default itd be she/they :B idk what a gender is /half-joke

i’m a protector and soother mostly!!! i have other sub-roles i think but basis of it is i wanna keep my headmates safe and calm :B!

we’re heavily nd and it reflects with our headmates! plus many of us are prone to age- or pet-regressing (it isnt an icky thing!! i hate when people make those seem like icky things. they do it because trauma!!!!), and we have members who are permanently nonverbal/semiverbal—or temporarily!!! also typing quirks are super normal with some of us, please dont tell us to stop or make fun of it, many of us feel very uncomfy without them!!! ask for a translation if really necessary

the people who play on here mostly are drizzle clouds/drizzle and arkansis/ark!

anyways umm!! not sure what else to say??? im super sorry if this was too long-winded i just talk a lot!! also we upped the font size because we have trouble reading the default fr text size even with our glasses on

(also im kinda suddenly having paranoia about getting screenshotted and posted as cringe somewhere... ugggh please dont. do that we have severe anxiety and paranoia last time that happened we had an extreme breakdown D:)

- jade harley!!
soo weve kinda been umm!! intending on not posting at all here?? but i said screw that!!! people all seem nice on this site whatve we got to lose :B

here goes then uhh!! hi!!! i’m jade of the sunrise sanctum system, we’re plural with a LOOOT of headmates (weve sorta stopped trying to keep track haha) and dont really disclose information about our origins or anything to strangers, sorry

yes i am a homestuck fictive!!! its our biggest special interest and so we have a ton of introjects, including various doubles! speaking of that we’re introject-heavy, especially seeing as we have autism and adhd which makes us latch onto different media as umm. an outlet?? haha idk :B

people are often very prone to getting frontstuck! i think our signature rn says hal is up but thats inaccurate, it’s alpha :B co gets crowded a lot though which is a big headache!!! D:

our host is dirk! she uses she/they and is demimale :B!! our cohosts are dave/donnie/dacey and reader, former of whom is genderfluid (ask their pronouns first!) + a genderhoarder and the latter of whom is gender-ambiguous/otherwise genderless (they/it)

collectively we use they/them and it&/its&! our body is trans male but many of us identify differently

i personally dont care tooooo much about pronouns?? but if i had to have a preference or default itd be she/they :B idk what a gender is /half-joke

i’m a protector and soother mostly!!! i have other sub-roles i think but basis of it is i wanna keep my headmates safe and calm :B!

we’re heavily nd and it reflects with our headmates! plus many of us are prone to age- or pet-regressing (it isnt an icky thing!! i hate when people make those seem like icky things. they do it because trauma!!!!), and we have members who are permanently nonverbal/semiverbal—or temporarily!!! also typing quirks are super normal with some of us, please dont tell us to stop or make fun of it, many of us feel very uncomfy without them!!! ask for a translation if really necessary

the people who play on here mostly are drizzle clouds/drizzle and arkansis/ark!

anyways umm!! not sure what else to say??? im super sorry if this was too long-winded i just talk a lot!! also we upped the font size because we have trouble reading the default fr text size even with our glasses on

(also im kinda suddenly having paranoia about getting screenshotted and posted as cringe somewhere... ugggh please dont. do that we have severe anxiety and paranoia last time that happened we had an extreme breakdown D:)

- jade harley!!
sunrise sanctum
main fronter
alpha “alfie” strider [he/they]
[ age-regressed & frontstuck ]
(sorry to bump im just lonely :'B - jade)
(sorry to bump im just lonely :'B - jade)
sunrise sanctum
main fronter
alpha “alfie” strider [he/they]
[ age-regressed & frontstuck ]
Hi Jade! Nice to meet you :) if you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me :D
Hi Jade! Nice to meet you :) if you ever wanna talk feel free to pm me :D
Tmpr1jM.png
>wishlist(wip)hehe>call me Pass :-)
>she/herhehe>FR +0 hehe>Gonna put an art shop here soon
If you’re replying to something I said please ping me! Usually I forget to check back :)
Hello! It is nice to meet you, I'm part of a system too-I'm Hayden! Not new here but just started playing again!
Hello! It is nice to meet you, I'm part of a system too-I'm Hayden! Not new here but just started playing again!
I'm GAY I'm BLACK and I'm NEW in TOWN....