Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ☾Moons' Accents ★ NEW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@moons thanks for the ping :) I'd like a preview, please: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3503185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35032/3503185_350.png[/img] [/url]
@moons thanks for the ping :)

I'd like a preview, please:

3503185_350.png
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
@Moons oh man i wish i could be on the preorder list but im afraid i wont be able to raise the gems in time ;o; would it be possible for you to mark me down on the wait list for the next batch, or else ping me when there's one or two slots left for the hummingbird? i might be able to but no promises xux;
@Moons oh man i wish i could be on the preorder list but im afraid i wont be able to raise the gems in time ;o; would it be possible for you to mark me down on the wait list for the next batch, or else ping me when there's one or two slots left for the hummingbird? i might be able to but no promises xux;
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
[ kinvi | 21 | they/them | fr+3 (est) ]
[ hatchery | commission me | wishlist/projects | clan lore ]
[ fr tumblr ]

trick_small.pngfood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.giffood_wisp_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-dadu8mc.giftrick_small.png
19082321_deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e_otherway.gif
@remotecitadel [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/fb6f281d0f7b0a967f2d6ff8ae6affb4/tumblr_n78adcsgr21shoob2o1_400.png[/img] I didn't think it was going to be gembond friendly (I hadn't tested it yet) but surprise! It works perfectly with gembond!
@remotecitadel
tumblr_n78adcsgr21shoob2o1_400.png
I didn't think it was going to be gembond friendly (I hadn't tested it yet) but surprise! It works perfectly with gembond!
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Eventyde
No problem, I can put you on the wait list!
@Eventyde
No problem, I can put you on the wait list!
sev | he/they
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Moons thank you! i'll get back to you as soon as i can o:
@Moons thank you! i'll get back to you as soon as i can o:
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
[ kinvi | 21 | they/them | fr+3 (est) ]
[ hatchery | commission me | wishlist/projects | clan lore ]
[ fr tumblr ]

trick_small.pngfood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.giffood_wisp_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-dadu8mc.giftrick_small.png
19082321_deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e_otherway.gif
@Infomercial
I opened preorders right before you asked to be pinged :P You can find the info on the first page and I am more than willing to do previews!
@Infomercial
I opened preorders right before you asked to be pinged :P You can find the info on the first page and I am more than willing to do previews!
sev | he/they
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@moons oh woooow o_o

put me on the preorder list, please.
@moons oh woooow o_o

put me on the preorder list, please.
wSG5VUd.pngA4CLXPb.gif
@remotecitadel
Will do, thanks so much! :D I'll ping you when the slots are filled so everyone can send payment uwu
@remotecitadel
Will do, thanks so much! :D I'll ping you when the slots are filled so everyone can send payment uwu
sev | he/they
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Moons

Actually, I'd love to be on the list for the male Coatl accent! I'll send payment over once I am on a computer.
@Moons

Actually, I'd love to be on the list for the male Coatl accent! I'll send payment over once I am on a computer.
@Dyfri
I'll get you on the list! c: You actually don't have to send payment until I get the other 2 slots filled.
@Dyfri
I'll get you on the list! c: You actually don't have to send payment until I get the other 2 slots filled.
sev | he/they
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20