Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Soil/Ginger/Sunshine, Earth Male.
[color=red] Oof, been a loooong time since I posted here but as you can see my need for a new theme dragon is too strong to ignore. To put it simply, I'm lookin' to make my first Veilspun themed after Zhongli from Genshin Impact and I've concluded this is the most ideal color scheme for the design I came up with: [morphology=1162367] [color=red]What I'm lookin' for is simple(sorta). I'm looking for a [b]Male[/b] dragon born in an [b]Earth[/b][emoji=earth rune size=1] nest with the colors: [b]Soil/Ginger/Sunshine[/b]. Breed/genes don't matter, I'll make whatever adjustments I need to myself as I've already noticed this is not a common color scheme. What I'd like to know is if there's anyone who could help me get a boi with these parameters..? It's been a while since I've been on the FR forum scene so any help at all would be deeply appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Oof, been a loooong time since I posted here but as you can see my need for a new theme dragon is too strong to ignore.

To put it simply, I'm lookin' to make my first Veilspun themed after Zhongli from Genshin Impact and I've concluded this is the most ideal color scheme for the design I came up with:
Zhongli

What I'm lookin' for is simple(sorta). I'm looking for a Male dragon born in an Earth nest with the colors: Soil/Ginger/Sunshine. Breed/genes don't matter, I'll make whatever adjustments I need to myself as I've already noticed this is not a common color scheme. What I'd like to know is if there's anyone who could help me get a boi with these parameters..? It's been a while since I've been on the FR forum scene so any help at all would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
@sunflowerlizard I'm going to nest a pair with a roughly 1.08% chance of producing this color combo. Pinging myself on the off chance.

Good luck with your search.
@sunflowerlizard I'm going to nest a pair with a roughly 1.08% chance of producing this color combo. Pinging myself on the off chance.

zVq7r5uT_o.png
[quote name="sunflowerlizard" date="2020-12-17 23:58:01" ] @sunflowerlizard I'm going to nest a pair with a roughly 1.08% chance of producing this color combo. Pinging myself on the off chance. Good luck with your search. [/quote] [color=red]Thank you, and good luck with the nesting!..[emoji=veilspun love size=3]
sunflowerlizard wrote on 2020-12-17 23:58:01:

Thank you, and good luck with the nesting!..