Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Roleplay Partner(s)
1 2 3 4 5
@RobinShade

It's alright; I'll be a bit wacky with my log-in times as well, considering I have work and relatives and whatnot going on (yay for the beginning of summer rush!). :) Good luck on your exam!

And I think that they should be able to procreate, but the offspring would only be one or the other. Like in the site; if a Mirror and a Fae mated, the offspring would be either Mirror or Fae, not a mix of both. However mating between Clans, i think, would be frowned upon.
@RobinShade

It's alright; I'll be a bit wacky with my log-in times as well, considering I have work and relatives and whatnot going on (yay for the beginning of summer rush!). :) Good luck on your exam!

And I think that they should be able to procreate, but the offspring would only be one or the other. Like in the site; if a Mirror and a Fae mated, the offspring would be either Mirror or Fae, not a mix of both. However mating between Clans, i think, would be frowned upon.
nGhyW.gif
@WildDragonFlying

What would the clan conflict be about anyway? Territory? Food/Resources? Just general mistrust between clans (because they are different flights or whatever other reason)? Do they do things in very different ways and just don't agree with the different way that the other clan is doing?

I dunno about you guys but I kinda like the idea of it just being a conflict between the clans that has been going on for so long that both sides don't really know for sure why they're fighting anymore. But they know there was a reason before so they kind of find little things to fight over whenever they can. That leaves it open for some different interpretations of the conflict from each clan and it means its not necessarily something that can be resolved super quick so there would be good rp opportunities.

I dunno, what do you guys think?
@WildDragonFlying

What would the clan conflict be about anyway? Territory? Food/Resources? Just general mistrust between clans (because they are different flights or whatever other reason)? Do they do things in very different ways and just don't agree with the different way that the other clan is doing?

I dunno about you guys but I kinda like the idea of it just being a conflict between the clans that has been going on for so long that both sides don't really know for sure why they're fighting anymore. But they know there was a reason before so they kind of find little things to fight over whenever they can. That leaves it open for some different interpretations of the conflict from each clan and it means its not necessarily something that can be resolved super quick so there would be good rp opportunities.

I dunno, what do you guys think?
@WildDragonFlying @Kaylamadayla

I don't know how much my opinion counts, but I agree with Kayla (is it alright if I call you that?) a long-time rivalry is very good for disputes and roleplaying flexibility.
@WildDragonFlying @Kaylamadayla

I don't know how much my opinion counts, but I agree with Kayla (is it alright if I call you that?) a long-time rivalry is very good for disputes and roleplaying flexibility.
IB7Plwf.png
@Kaylamadayla @Ecxcabre

I agree; and usually that's how feuds go. After the first generation or two, no one really remembers the real reason, and it's just a habit. :)
@Kaylamadayla @Ecxcabre

I agree; and usually that's how feuds go. After the first generation or two, no one really remembers the real reason, and it's just a habit. :)
nGhyW.gif
@WildDragonFlying @Ecxcabre

Ok cool. Hm so should we figure out the setting next? Or more specifics about the two clans? And yeah it's alright to call me Kayla :)
@WildDragonFlying @Ecxcabre

Ok cool. Hm so should we figure out the setting next? Or more specifics about the two clans? And yeah it's alright to call me Kayla :)
I would think perhaps we should focus on specifics of the clans; organization and whatnot.
I would think perhaps we should focus on specifics of the clans; organization and whatnot.
nGhyW.gif
I think specifics are important. What kind of leadership system should they have?
I think specifics are important. What kind of leadership system should they have?
ticket-4.gif
I'm a fan of having a matriarchy for dragons lol
I'm a fan of having a matriarchy for dragons lol
If we're framing it after the warriors series, it's more like a semi-elected position. Rather than patriarch or matriarch or born into it sort of situation, you have to be chosen for it. But then again, these are dragons and we could always change that.

Setting would need to possibly be an AU sort of thing as the map of FR wouldn't work well when you have dragons from every flight. Better to have a general mix, perhaps some sort of island location or whatever with a decent mixture of all of those things.
If we're framing it after the warriors series, it's more like a semi-elected position. Rather than patriarch or matriarch or born into it sort of situation, you have to be chosen for it. But then again, these are dragons and we could always change that.

Setting would need to possibly be an AU sort of thing as the map of FR wouldn't work well when you have dragons from every flight. Better to have a general mix, perhaps some sort of island location or whatever with a decent mixture of all of those things.
suwrpg.png
Um, hi. Could I join in? If so, I had some ideas.
Um, hi. Could I join in? If so, I had some ideas.
mujztc.jpg
Made by: Macabre
1 2 3 4 5