Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MoonDust's temporary art shop! Closed!
1 2 3 4
@MoonDust42 Thank you so much for your patience! I love what you did with Tenpou's picture, that is long the lines of what i am thinking for my dragon, that wonderious art stylization. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/20731311][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/207314/20731311_350.png[/img][/url] He has a background on the page but Tevye was the 3rd dragon in my lair after I started, he was a gift from the friend who got me started here and sadly who no longer is here in the fr community. Method of payment: gems is easier on my coffers Pose description: If possible very much like a knight standing relaxed yet very stoic. Short description of the dragon: Tevye (Toby) is the head of The Filou Shadow Clan, Head of the Clan's Gaurd and serves as His Majesty's interpreter for the other dragons. Being of a spirited and mischievous nature he was named for the child that had been once upon a time wished away by the Lady Sarah only reigning champion of his Majesties Labyrinth. Their mood/expression: usually reserved but if he knows someone well then mischievous
@MoonDust42

Thank you so much for your patience!
I love what you did with Tenpou's picture, that is long the lines of what i am thinking for my dragon, that wonderious art stylization.

20731311_350.png

He has a background on the page but Tevye was the 3rd dragon in my lair after I started, he was a gift from the friend who got me started here and sadly who no longer is here in the fr community.

Method of payment: gems is easier on my coffers

Pose description: If possible very much like a knight standing relaxed yet very stoic.

Short description of the dragon:

Tevye (Toby) is the head of The Filou Shadow Clan, Head of the Clan's Gaurd and serves as His Majesty's interpreter for the other dragons. Being of a spirited and mischievous nature he was named for the child that had been once upon a time wished away by the Lady Sarah only reigning champion of his Majesties Labyrinth.

Their mood/expression: usually reserved but if he knows someone well then mischievous
~May all creatures who read this bear witness~

Any unwanted dragons that are wished away will be sent to the Filou clan. This is the Goblin Kings personal clan of dragons. And His Majesty will never part with such precious creatures. As such and from this moment hence once part of the clan always part of the clan now and FOREVER!

As Decreed by His Majesty Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
@HisMajestyJareth
Sorry for the late response, order accepted! I'll get to work as soon as I can
@HisMajestyJareth
Sorry for the late response, order accepted! I'll get to work as soon as I can
tNwD8Ts.pngtrans.png
@MoonDust42
Tis not a worry, as I said prior I do not rush art, I am forever greatful you are doing this.
@MoonDust42
Tis not a worry, as I said prior I do not rush art, I am forever greatful you are doing this.
~May all creatures who read this bear witness~

Any unwanted dragons that are wished away will be sent to the Filou clan. This is the Goblin Kings personal clan of dragons. And His Majesty will never part with such precious creatures. As such and from this moment hence once part of the clan always part of the clan now and FOREVER!

As Decreed by His Majesty Jareth, King of the Goblins, 13th Prince of the House of Morgan, Regent Roi to the 7 Realms both malignant and benign, Imperial Dreamweaver of the Order of Merlynn.
1 2 3 4