Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | GOOD Christmas Music
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Holiday by lil nas x
Holiday by lil nas x
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
Bad Religion has an actually good album of christmas songs played straight. It's good enough for a listen even if you're tired of the titles. Profit goes to charity.

Also Sting's "If on a Winter's Night" is pretty good all around, if you're into that sort of thing. Definitely none of these are the usual, though there's a lot of leitmotif.
Bad Religion has an actually good album of christmas songs played straight. It's good enough for a listen even if you're tired of the titles. Profit goes to charity.

Also Sting's "If on a Winter's Night" is pretty good all around, if you're into that sort of thing. Definitely none of these are the usual, though there's a lot of leitmotif.
My writing project.
Anything by the following artists in regards to their various Christmas albums;

- Trans Siberian Orchestra
- Two Steps From Hell
- Position Music
- Nox Arcana

They all fall under a sort of mix of 'creepy' Christmas music, but I love them regardless.
Anything by the following artists in regards to their various Christmas albums;

- Trans Siberian Orchestra
- Two Steps From Hell
- Position Music
- Nox Arcana

They all fall under a sort of mix of 'creepy' Christmas music, but I love them regardless.
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
The Holo-day Bash from Apex Legends.

That's it. That is the only relevant christmas music.
The Holo-day Bash from Apex Legends.

That's it. That is the only relevant christmas music.
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2020-11-18 18:18:31" ] Look, I know we all hate Christmas music and how overplayed and crapsaccharine it is. But among the filth that is "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and god forbid "Santa Baby", there are a few gems. So why not share your favorites here? The Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album I don't care what anyone says, Trans Siberian Orchestra slaps The Piano Guys' "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" I Am Become Christmas in its entirety "Snow", by Sleeping at Last i know this isn't christmas music but it counts [/quote] Hold up Sleeping at Last has CHRISTMAS MUSIC?!?! Brb lmao I love carols/hmyns more than mainstream christmas music- Carol of the Bells, I heard the Bells on Christmas day, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and O come O come Emmanuel are some of my favorites
LoversMasque wrote on 2020-11-18 18:18:31:
Look, I know we all hate Christmas music and how overplayed and crapsaccharine it is. But among the filth that is "All I Want For Christmas Is You" and god forbid "Santa Baby", there are a few gems. So why not share your favorites here?

The Oh Hellos Family Christmas Album
I don't care what anyone says, Trans Siberian Orchestra slaps
The Piano Guys' "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel"
I Am Become Christmas in its entirety
"Snow", by Sleeping at Last
i know this isn't christmas music but it counts
Hold up Sleeping at Last has CHRISTMAS MUSIC?!?! Brb lmao

I love carols/hmyns more than mainstream christmas music- Carol of the Bells, I heard the Bells on Christmas day, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and O come O come Emmanuel are some of my favorites
MY SUBSPECIES- https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2896254/1#post_44270766
dctkgvi-27684a4f-c439-425c-900d-648940bdcfa1.png
- Burnin' X'mas by T.M. Revolution is always a fun one
- Yuki ga futte kita isn't explicitly about Christmas, but it's implied and it's jaunty (don't mind the video, 1992 was a different time)
- Yamashita Tatsuro's Christmas Eve is my mom's favorite
- For the atheists, there's Tim Minchin's White Wine in the Sun
- For the whovians, there's I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With a Dalek
- I always have a soft spot for Communist Christmas
- Da vet du at det er Jul sure does exist
- And last, but not least, who could forget the lovely Jingle Cats!
- Burnin' X'mas by T.M. Revolution is always a fun one
- Yuki ga futte kita isn't explicitly about Christmas, but it's implied and it's jaunty (don't mind the video, 1992 was a different time)
- Yamashita Tatsuro's Christmas Eve is my mom's favorite
- For the atheists, there's Tim Minchin's White Wine in the Sun
- For the whovians, there's I'm Gonna Spend My Christmas With a Dalek
- I always have a soft spot for Communist Christmas
- Da vet du at det er Jul sure does exist
- And last, but not least, who could forget the lovely Jingle Cats!
tumblr_inline_o732liQHsK1qdi0df_540.jpg
I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute except search metal covers of christmas songs. It's something my taekwondo instructor taught me to do and it is endlessly entertaining. Any of y'all ever heard Feliz Navidad as an electric guitar solo? Didn't think so.

Also, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey makes me want to throw my ears away.
I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute except search metal covers of christmas songs. It's something my taekwondo instructor taught me to do and it is endlessly entertaining. Any of y'all ever heard Feliz Navidad as an electric guitar solo? Didn't think so.

Also, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey makes me want to throw my ears away.
Go to my Art Shop or my Lore Shop!

lm4oMbu.png8SvhlQJ.png
[quote name="Zenyatta" date="2020-11-24 14:56:16" ] Holiday by lil nas x [/quote] yuh,,,,,, also santa tell me by ariana nd mistletoe by justin no i do not take constructive criticism
Zenyatta wrote on 2020-11-24 14:56:16:
Holiday by lil nas x

yuh,,,,,,

also santa tell me by ariana nd mistletoe by justin

no i do not take constructive criticism
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

A Spaceman Came Travelling by Chris de Burgh. I don't especially enjoy most Christmas music but I will always make an exception for this.
A Spaceman Came Travelling by Chris de Burgh. I don't especially enjoy most Christmas music but I will always make an exception for this.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Jingle Bells - Tokyo Machine (NOT THE ORIGINAL VER)

Carol of the Turrets - Harry101UK

Its Beginning To Look Like Science - Harry101UK (again)

these songs good.
Jingle Bells - Tokyo Machine (NOT THE ORIGINAL VER)

Carol of the Turrets - Harry101UK

Its Beginning To Look Like Science - Harry101UK (again)

these songs good.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9