Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coliseum things?
hello, ive been trying to figure out the coliseum and i keep losing in the first area? i gave my felix a physical hit stone but i cant get through a battle without dying? how can i stop dying and go forward?
hello, ive been trying to figure out the coliseum and i keep losing in the first area? i gave my felix a physical hit stone but i cant get through a battle without dying? how can i stop dying and go forward?
@anxiouslynervous
Make a party of three dragons! You'll have a lot less trouble.
@anxiouslynervous
Make a party of three dragons! You'll have a lot less trouble.
fo11Vhp.png
@anxiouslynervous the Coliseum is designed for parties of three dragons, not one, so my first recommendation is to name your second dragon and buy a third adult so your first can have some backup.

beyond that, the Coliseum doesn't support "balanced" stat spreads. for general Coliseum farming, you'll want high STR (physical attack), moderate QCK, and usually a few leftover points in VIT (health). there's a good guide for training up your first party here.
@anxiouslynervous the Coliseum is designed for parties of three dragons, not one, so my first recommendation is to name your second dragon and buy a third adult so your first can have some backup.

beyond that, the Coliseum doesn't support "balanced" stat spreads. for general Coliseum farming, you'll want high STR (physical attack), moderate QCK, and usually a few leftover points in VIT (health). there's a good guide for training up your first party here.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@anxiouslynervous
as naegiri said a party of three will prevent this, i'm going to send you some health pots and a level 10 dragon so battling in venue 1 and 2 won't be too difficult.
@anxiouslynervous
as naegiri said a party of three will prevent this, i'm going to send you some health pots and a level 10 dragon so battling in venue 1 and 2 won't be too difficult.
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
thank you for the information and tips! i thought id be good with one dragon... thank you for the guide After! and thank you for the dragon wiinter! hopefully i can get out of the first venue today eheh
thank you for the information and tips! i thought id be good with one dragon... thank you for the guide After! and thank you for the dragon wiinter! hopefully i can get out of the first venue today eheh
@anxiouslynervous
You'll be okay with only one dragon depending on its build once it hits level 25, but until you're there, no need to worry about it. Also, as fair warning: you'll only be awarded experience points if the venue level is within 5 levels of the dragon with the highest level on the party. So if you go into one of the lower venues with the level 10 and don't get any EXP, this is why!
@anxiouslynervous
You'll be okay with only one dragon depending on its build once it hits level 25, but until you're there, no need to worry about it. Also, as fair warning: you'll only be awarded experience points if the venue level is within 5 levels of the dragon with the highest level on the party. So if you go into one of the lower venues with the level 10 and don't get any EXP, this is why!
fo11Vhp.png
oh! thats why that wasnt working? i had to move to the next venue up to start giving felix some experience! thank you for telling me, i was wondering if that was a bug or something... also is like... 25 the max level?
oh! thats why that wasnt working? i had to move to the next venue up to start giving felix some experience! thank you for telling me, i was wondering if that was a bug or something... also is like... 25 the max level?
@anxiouslynervous
Yep, 25 is the max!
@anxiouslynervous
Yep, 25 is the max!
fo11Vhp.png
I honestly use three dragons, and spoil them with strength points, and that way, two hits to an enemy in the first area kills it.
I honestly use three dragons, and spoil them with strength points, and that way, two hits to an enemy in the first area kills it.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif