Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Basic backgrounds behind icon (img heavy
1 2 3
@oreotherabbit yeah! That’s a glitch ~ during one update, the vistas all got un-applied but you still should have it.
@oreotherabbit yeah! That’s a glitch ~ during one update, the vistas all got un-applied but you still should have it.
support.

i don't like the pure white space behind the dragons. i always try to pair my dragon icon to a vista but having that white space between the dragon and the vista straight up ruins it.
support.

i don't like the pure white space behind the dragons. i always try to pair my dragon icon to a vista but having that white space between the dragon and the vista straight up ruins it.
DmRdZYl.png
@Almedha @Stormdragon I mean, the vista thing sounds neat, but I'm not actually sure there IS anything behind the white square. I'm pretty sure it's just lined+colored around the square, so making vistas show through would mean having to redraw every vista to show through.
@Almedha @Stormdragon I mean, the vista thing sounds neat, but I'm not actually sure there IS anything behind the white square. I'm pretty sure it's just lined+colored around the square, so making vistas show through would mean having to redraw every vista to show through.
@OreoTheRabbit You can see the avatar is over the top if you open the image itself in vista selection. For example, yours and mine. [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/103.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/117.png[/img][/center]
@OreoTheRabbit
You can see the avatar is over the top if you open the image itself in vista selection. For example, yours and mine.
103.png117.png
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@almendha I stand corrected. I would still like the option for super simple backgrounds, but the vista thing is cool too.
@almendha I stand corrected. I would still like the option for super simple backgrounds, but the vista thing is cool too.
Support! I'd love to fill up that white space, it doesn't look good. I think having a part of a dragon's scene show up in the background is a good idea. Or if not that, a simple colour background is fine too.
Support! I'd love to fill up that white space, it doesn't look good. I think having a part of a dragon's scene show up in the background is a good idea. Or if not that, a simple colour background is fine too.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I support either scenes or solid colored backgrounds, but not patterns. I'd prefer the scenes over anything else, though.
I support either scenes or solid colored backgrounds, but not patterns. I'd prefer the scenes over anything else, though.
fo11Vhp.png
[quote name="Stormdragon" date="2020-12-01 15:26:48" ] allowing the vista to show through at a lowered opacity! [/quote] I honestly think this would be the best idea,you get part of the vista that you don't always see and it also allows people to still have a blank background if they want one (like a toggle for transparency) it's also not super difficult if i'm thinking of the coding side of it (unless i'm wrong and coding is much harder )
Stormdragon wrote on 2020-12-01 15:26:48:
allowing the vista to show through at a lowered opacity!

I honestly think this would be the best idea,you get part of the vista that you don't always see and it also allows people to still have a blank background if they want one (like a toggle for transparency) it's also not super difficult if i'm thinking of the coding side of it

(unless i'm wrong and coding is much harder )
I would love either being able to pick a color from the wheel or the lowered opacity vistas! I dislike some breeds as avatars merely because they leave more of that white space, and this would help fix that! Scenes would also be cool, but wouldn’t match the vista as well.
I would love either being able to pick a color from the wheel or the lowered opacity vistas! I dislike some breeds as avatars merely because they leave more of that white space, and this would help fix that! Scenes would also be cool, but wouldn’t match the vista as well.
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
Support. I'm not a fan of the whitespace and while the current workaround is to use avatars that fill most of the box (like Snappers) or halos, sometimes you want a breed that can't wear apparel, like an ancient, and all that whitespace is glaring. I don't even care if the basic background has to be purchased, I just want something other than whitespace for my avi.
Support. I'm not a fan of the whitespace and while the current workaround is to use avatars that fill most of the box (like Snappers) or halos, sometimes you want a breed that can't wear apparel, like an ancient, and all that whitespace is glaring. I don't even care if the basic background has to be purchased, I just want something other than whitespace for my avi.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3