Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Breeding Male Veilspun [CLOSED]
1 2
My female Veilspun, Lavender will be able to breed in six days and I'm looking for a male to breed with her~! I'm only looking for people who are willing to breed their males, I'm not looking for pay someone to breed my female. Depending on how many eggs produced owner of the male will get to choose one favorite while I choose a favorite then we will divide the rest. if we only get one egg, I will allow male's owner to take it if they wish. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65176896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651769/65176896_350.png[/img][/url]
My female Veilspun, Lavender will be able to breed in six days and I'm looking for a male to breed with her~! I'm only looking for people who are willing to breed their males, I'm not looking for pay someone to breed my female. Depending on how many eggs produced owner of the male will get to choose one favorite while I choose a favorite then we will divide the rest. if we only get one egg, I will allow male's owner to take it if they wish.
65176896_350.png
s.png
Adrian/Alucard | 25 | He/Them | Non-binary Transmale | Vampire | Fictionkin
@Ravensgale Hi! My male Veilspun, Winterreise, will be ready to breed in ten days, if he interests you. The babies scry up pretty cute, purples, grey & black ranges with that white tert! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65266582][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652666/65266582_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ravensgale Hi! My male Veilspun, Winterreise, will be ready to breed in ten days, if he interests you. The babies scry up pretty cute, purples, grey & black ranges with that white tert!

65266582_350.png
@NightsOnlyNine Oh, He's very striking! He even has ruin which I plan on actually getting for my girl as well! Sounds like a plan to get them bred! Would you like to use your nesting or mine, I'll give Shadow eyes while you give Arcane~ I'm fine with either honestly~
@NightsOnlyNine Oh, He's very striking! He even has ruin which I plan on actually getting for my girl as well! Sounds like a plan to get them bred! Would you like to use your nesting or mine, I'll give Shadow eyes while you give Arcane~ I'm fine with either honestly~
s.png
@Ravensgale Since there's a lot of cooler-toned purple range possibilities for the offspring, maybe Shadow eyes would match better? I can send over food with the lad. When would you like to do the CR?
@Ravensgale Since there's a lot of cooler-toned purple range possibilities for the offspring, maybe Shadow eyes would match better? I can send over food with the lad. When would you like to do the CR?
@Ravensgale This is Dorian, and he's ready to breed in 6 days. Lots of pretty purple kids between the two of them! I have some other dragons I'm planning on breeding first, so no worries if you want to wait awhile, if you're interested. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57993683][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579937/57993683_350.png[/img][/url]
@Ravensgale
This is Dorian, and he's ready to breed in 6 days. Lots of pretty purple kids between the two of them! I have some other dragons I'm planning on breeding first, so no worries if you want to wait awhile, if you're interested.

57993683_350.png
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@NightsOnlyNine What do you think about if I bred my girl with your male second? I'm really liking the colors of the other offer's male right now haha!

@Casilica I'd love to breed my girl with your boy first! I really love the colors of their babies! Do you want to have Shadow eyes or Nature eyes?
@NightsOnlyNine What do you think about if I bred my girl with your male second? I'm really liking the colors of the other offer's male right now haha!

@Casilica I'd love to breed my girl with your boy first! I really love the colors of their babies! Do you want to have Shadow eyes or Nature eyes?
s.png
@Ravensgale I don't have a strong preference for eye color, so either Shadow or Nature is good with me. I have some gems saved up, so if it's easier, I can give you collateral for Lavender and breed them in my lair. I'm also happy to let you have first pick and keep the egg if there's only one. I went a little bonkers with the Veilspuns, so I have some other pairs who'll be ready to breed soon.[emoji=veilspun laughing size=1]
@Ravensgale

I don't have a strong preference for eye color, so either Shadow or Nature is good with me. I have some gems saved up, so if it's easier, I can give you collateral for Lavender and breed them in my lair. I'm also happy to let you have first pick and keep the egg if there's only one. I went a little bonkers with the Veilspuns, so I have some other pairs who'll be ready to breed soon.
@Casilica

I think they would look good with Shadow eyes since they will be purple babies. Personally I would like to keep Lavender since they are my first Veilspun and I spent a very pretty penny for her.
@Casilica

I think they would look good with Shadow eyes since they will be purple babies. Personally I would like to keep Lavender since they are my first Veilspun and I spent a very pretty penny for her.
s.png
@Ravensgale
That works for me! What kind of collateral do you have for Dorian?
@Ravensgale
That works for me! What kind of collateral do you have for Dorian?
@Casilica

I currently only have 6K and 73 gems but I didn't plan on keeping your boy, I planned on returning him once the eggs were finished.
@Casilica

I currently only have 6K and 73 gems but I didn't plan on keeping your boy, I planned on returning him once the eggs were finished.
s.png
1 2